The Anachronism of the Voice-Exit Paradigm: institutional investors and corporate governance in the UK
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Andrew M. Clearfield, 2005. ""With Friends Like These, Who Needs Enemies?" The Structure of the Investment Industry and Its Reluctance to Exercise Governance Oversight," Corporate Governance: An International Review, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 13(2), pages 114-121, March.
- Bhide, Amar, 1993. "The hidden costs of stock market liquidity," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 34(1), pages 31-51, August.
- C. B. Ingley & N. T. van der Walt, 2004. "Corporate Governance, Institutional Investors and Conflicts of Interest," Corporate Governance: An International Review, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 12(4), pages 534-551, October.
- John Grahl & Photis Lysandrou, 2006. "Capital market trading volume: an overview and some preliminary conclusions," Cambridge Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 30(6), pages 955-979, November.
- Chris Mallin & Andy Mullineux & Clas Wihlborg, 2005. "The Financial Sector and Corporate Governance: the UK case," Corporate Governance: An International Review, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 13(4), pages 532-541, July.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Photis Lysandrou, 2014. "Post-Keynesian stock-flow models after the subprime crisis: the need for micro-foundations," European Journal of Economics and Economic Policies: Intervention, Edward Elgar Publishing, vol. 11(1), pages 113-126, April.
- Compston Hugh, 2013. "The network of global corporate control: implications for public policy," Business and Politics, De Gruyter, vol. 15(3), pages 357-379, October.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:corgov:v:15:y:2007:i:6:p:1070-1078. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0964-8410&site=1 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.