Beyond the Black Box of Demography: board processes and task effectiveness within Italian firms
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Stiles, Philip & Taylor, Bernard, 2001. "Boards at Work: How Directors View their Roles and Responsibilities," OUP Catalogue, Oxford University Press, number 9780198288763.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Esther Del Brio & Toru Yoshikawa & Catherine Connelly & Wee Tan, 2013. "The Effects of CEO Trustworthiness on Directors’ Monitoring and Resource Provision," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, pages 155-169.
- Steijvers, Tensie & Niskanen, Mervi, 2014. "Tax aggressiveness in private family firms: An agency perspective," Journal of Family Business Strategy, Elsevier, pages 347-357.
- Karin Jonnergård & Anna Stafsudd, 2011. "The making of active boards in Swedish public companies," Journal of Management & Governance, Springer;Accademia Italiana di Economia Aziendale (AIDEA), vol. 15(1), pages 123-155, February.
- Verica Babić & Jelena Nikolić & Jelena Erić, 2011. "Rethinking Board Roles Performance: Towards Integrative Model," Economic Annals, Faculty of Economics, University of Belgrade, vol. 56(190), pages 140-162, July – Se.
- Zona, Fabio, 2014. "Board leadership structure and diversity over CEO time in office: A test of the evolutionary perspective on Italian firms," European Management Journal, Elsevier, pages 672-681.
- Zona, Fabio, 2016. "Agency models in different stages of CEO tenure: The effects of stock options and board independence on R&D investment," Research Policy, Elsevier, pages 560-575.
- Morten Huse & Sabina Nielsen & Inger Hagen, 2009. "Women and Employee-Elected Board Members, and Their Contributions to Board Control Tasks," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, pages 581-597.
- Corten, Maarten & Steijvers, Tensie & Lybaert, Nadine, 2017. "The effect of intrafamily agency conflicts on audit demand in private family firms: The moderating role of the board of directors," Journal of Family Business Strategy, Elsevier, pages 13-28.
- Lippert, Inge, 2008. "Perspektivenverschiebungen in der Corporate Governance: Neuere Ansätze und Studien der Corporate-Governance-Forschung," Discussion Papers, Research Unit: Knowledge, Production Systems and Work SP III 2008-302, Social Science Research Center Berlin (WZB).
- Hongjin Zhu & Pengji Wang & Chris Bart, 2016. "Board Processes, Board Strategic Involvement, and Organizational Performance in For-profit and Non-profit Organizations," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, pages 311-328.
- Fabio Zona, 2016. "CEO leadership and board decision processes in family-controlled firms: comparing family and non-family CEOs," Small Business Economics, Springer, vol. 47(3), pages 735-753, October.
- Jelena Nikolić & Verica Babić, 2016. "The Implications Of Ownership Concentration Forshareholder Protection And Strategic Decision-Making," Economic Annals, Faculty of Economics, University of Belgrade, vol. 61(211), pages 69-98, October -.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:corgov:v:15:y:2007:i:5:p:852-864. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0964-8410&site=1 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.