Universal Owners: challenges and opportunities
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Jayashankar, Priyanka & Ashta, Arvind & Rasmussen, Mark, 2015. "Slow money in an age of fiduciary capitalism," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 116(C), pages 322-329.
- repec:ehu:cuader:24426 is not listed on IDEAS
- Humphrey, Jacquelyn E. & Lee, Darren D. & Shen, Yaokan, 2012. "Does it cost to be sustainable?," Journal of Corporate Finance, Elsevier, vol. 18(3), pages 626-639.
- James P. Hawley & Shyam Kamath & Andrew T. Williams, 2009. "Sovereign Wealth and Pension Funds : Conceptualizing Implications for « Responsible Investment »," Revue d'Économie Financière, Programme National Persée, vol. 9(1), pages 363-380.
- Riikka Sievänen & Hannu Rita & Bert Scholtens, 2013. "The Drivers of Responsible Investment: The Case of European Pension Funds," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 117(1), pages 137-151, September.
- Andreas Hoepner & Arleta Majoch, 2016. "Pension Funds and the Principles for Responsible Investment: Multiplying Stakeholder Salience?," ICMA Centre Discussion Papers in Finance icma-dp2016-07, Henley Business School, Reading University.
- Yuchao Xiao & Robert Faff & Philip Gharghori & Darren Lee, 2013. "An Empirical Study of the World Price of Sustainability," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 114(2), pages 297-310, May.
- Dasgupta, Amil & Piacentino, Giorgia, 2015. "The Wall Street walk when blockholders compete for flows," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 63144, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Marc Goergen & Christine A. Mallin & Eve Mitleton-Kelly & Ahmed Al-Hawamdeh & Iris H-Y Chiu, 2010. "Corporate Governance and Complexity Theory," Books, Edward Elgar Publishing, number 13927.
- Arleta A Majoch & Andreas G F Hoepner & Tessa Hebb, 2014. "Sources of Stakeholder Salience in the Responsible Investment Movement: Why Do Investors Sign the Principles for Responsible Investment?," ICMA Centre Discussion Papers in Finance icma-dp2014-13, Henley Business School, Reading University.
- Gerry Gallery & Natalie Gallery, 2009. "Short-Termism: Challenges and Resolutions," Australian Accounting Review, CPA Australia, vol. 19(4), pages 275-277, December.
- James P. Hawley & Shyam Kamath & Andrew T. Williams, 2009. "Fonds souverains et fonds de pension : conceptualiser les implications pour l’« investissement responsable »," Revue d'Économie Financière, Programme National Persée, vol. 9(1), pages 395-415.
- Carine Girard & André Sobczak, 2012. "Towards a Model of Corporate and Social Stakeholder Engagement: Analyzing the Relations Between a French Mutual Bank and Its Members," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 107(2), pages 215-225, May.
- Carine Girard & André Sobczak, 2012. "Towards a Model of Corporate and Social Stakeholder Engagement: Analyzing the Relations Between a French Mutual Bank and Its Members," Post-Print hal-00813154, HAL.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:corgov:v:15:y:2007:i:3:p:415-420. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0964-8410&site=1 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.