Does Compliance with the German Corporate Governance Code Have an Impact on Stock Valuation? An empirical analysis
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Etienne Farvaque & Catherine Refait-Alexandre & Dhafer Saïdane, 2011.
"Corporate disclosure: A review of its (direct and indirect) benefits and costs,"
CEPII research center, issue 128, pages 5-31.
- Etienne Farvaque & Catherine Refait-Alexandre & Dhafer Saïdane, 2016. "Corporate disclosure: a review of its (direct and indirect) benefits and costs," Working Papers hal-01391688, HAL.
- Fülbier, Rolf Uwe & Klein, Malte, 2013. "Financial accounting and reporting in Germany: A case study on German accounting tradition and experiences with the IFRS adoption," Bayreuth Working Papers on Finance, Accounting and Taxation (FAcT-Papers) 2013-01, University of Bayreuth, Chair of Finance and Banking.
- David Seidl & Paul Sanderson & John Roberts, 2009. "Applying 'Comply-or-Explain': Conformance with Codes of Corporate Governance in the UK and Germany," Working Papers wp389, Centre for Business Research, University of Cambridge.
- Jean-Christophe Duhamel & Réda Sefsaf, 2017. "Valeur de la gouvernance d'entreprise et gouvernance des valeurs de l'entreprise. Recherche sur les effets des codes de gouvernance et les stratégies de communication en matière de gouvernance," Working Papers halshs-01633982, HAL.
- repec:bla:jomstd:v:54:y:2017:i:3:p:261-303 is not listed on IDEAS
- Emilia Tomczyk & Maria Aluchna, 2015. "Shareholder structure and compliance with the board best practice: econometric analysis," Applied Econometrics Papers, Department of Applied Econometrics, Warsaw School of Economics, vol. 2(1), pages 51-75.
- Andrea Graf & Markus Stiglbauer, 2008. "Deutscher Corporate Governance Kodex: Eine Analyse der Qualitätssicherungs und erweiterten Kommunikationsfunktion," Metrika: International Journal for Theoretical and Applied Statistics, Springer, vol. 18(3), pages 279-300, February.
- George Iatridis & Panayotis Alexakis, 2012. "Evidence of voluntary accounting disclosures in the Athens Stock Market," Review of Accounting and Finance, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 11(1), pages 73-92, February.
- Martin Arnegger & Christian Hofmann & Kerstin Pull & Karin Vetter, 2014. "Firm size and board diversity," Journal of Management & Governance, Springer;Accademia Italiana di Economia Aziendale (AIDEA), vol. 18(4), pages 1109-1135, November.
- Tariq, Yasir Bin & Abbas, Zaheer, 2013. "Compliance and multidimensional firm performance: Evaluating the efficacy of rule-based code of corporate governance," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 35(C), pages 565-575.
- Talaulicar Till, 2011. "Normierungseffekte der Co-Regulierung von Standards guter Corporate Governance / Normative effects of co-regulatory regimes of corporate governance," ORDO. Jahrbuch für die Ordnung von Wirtschaft und Gesellschaft, De Gruyter, vol. 62(1), pages 269-296, January.
- David Seidl & Paul Sanderson & John Roberts, 2013. "Applying the ‘comply-or-explain’ principle: discursive legitimacy tactics with regard to codes of corporate governance," Journal of Management & Governance, Springer;Accademia Italiana di Economia Aziendale (AIDEA), vol. 17(3), pages 791-826, August.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:corgov:v:14:y:2006:i:5:p:432-445. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0964-8410&site=1 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.