Accessing Board Positions: a comparison of female and male board members' views
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Brickley, James A. & Coles, Jeffrey L. & Jarrell, Gregg, 1997. "Leadership structure: Separating the CEO and Chairman of the Board," Journal of Corporate Finance, Elsevier, vol. 3(3), pages 189-220, June.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Parrotta, Pierpaolo & Smith, Nina, 2013. "Why So Few Women on Boards of Directors? Empirical Evidence from Danish Companies 1997-2007," IZA Discussion Papers 7678, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- repec:brc:brccej:v:2:y:2017:i:4:p:172-179 is not listed on IDEAS
- Zenovia Cristiana Pop & Anca Borza & Ovidiu Niculae Bordea, 2015. "Analysing The Corporate Mindset On Women Board Membership," GUT FME Conference Publications,in: Katarzyna Stankiewicz (ed.), Contemporary Issues and Challenges in Human Resource Management, chapter 12, pages 133-141 Faculty of Management and Economics, Gdansk University of Technology.
- repec:kap:jbuset:v:147:y:2018:i:2:d:10.1007_s10551-015-2974-9 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:corgov:v:13:y:2005:i:6:p:847-855. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0964-8410&site=1 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.