The Economics Of Homeland Security Expenditures: Foundational Expected Cost-Effectiveness Approaches
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Kunreuther, Howard & Heal, Geoffrey, 2003. "Interdependent Security," Journal of Risk and Uncertainty, Springer, vol. 26(2-3), pages 231-249, March-May.
- Graham, Daniel A, 1981. "Cost-Benefit Analysis under Uncertainty," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 71(4), pages 715-725, September.
- Machina, Mark J, 1987. "Choice under Uncertainty: Problems Solved and Unsolved," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 1(1), pages 121-154, Summer.
- L. Eeckhoudt & C. Gollier & H. Schlesinger, 2005. "Economic and financial decisions under risk," Post-Print hal-00325882, HAL.
- Arrow, Kenneth J & Lind, Robert C, 1970. "Uncertainty and the Evaluation of Public Investment Decisions," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 60(3), pages 364-378, June.
- Farrow, Scott & Morel, Benoit, 2001. "Continuation rights, precautionary principle, and global change," Risk, Decision and Policy, Cambridge University Press, vol. 6(03), pages 145-155, December.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Scott Farrow & W. Kip Viscusi, 2013.
"Towards principles and standards for the benefit–cost analysis of safety,"
Chapters,in: Principles and Standards for Benefit–Cost Analysis, chapter 5, pages 172-193
Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Farrow Scott & Viscusi W. Kip, 2011. "Towards Principles and Standards for the Benefit-Cost Analysis of Safety," Journal of Benefit-Cost Analysis, De Gruyter, vol. 2(3), pages 1-25, August.
- Farrow, Scott & Viscusi, W. Kip, 2011. "Towards Principles and Standards for the Benefit-Cost Analysis of Safety," Journal of Benefit-Cost Analysis, Cambridge University Press, vol. 2(03), pages 1-25, August.
- Kevin Boyle & Sapna Kaul & Ali Hashemi & Xiaoshu Li, 2015. "Applicability of benefit transfers for evaluation of homeland security counterterrorism measures," Chapters,in: Benefit–Cost Analyses for Security Policies, chapter 10, pages 225-253 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Scott Farrow & Stuart Shapiro, 2009. "The Benefit-Cost Analysis of Security Focused Regulations," UMBC Economics Department Working Papers 09-101, UMBC Department of Economics.
- Scott Farrow, 2015. "A comparison of key benefit estimation issues for natural hazards and terrorism: ex ante/ex post valuation and endogenous risk," Chapters,in: Benefit–Cost Analyses for Security Policies, chapter 6, pages 140-154 Edward Elgar Publishing.
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:coecpo:v:25:y:2007:i:1:p:14-26. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/weaaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.