Productivity Spillovers from FDI in China: Regional Differences and Threshold Effects
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Guillaumont Jeanneney, Sylviane & Hua, Ping, 2011.
"How does real exchange rate influence labour productivity in China?,"
China Economic Review,
Elsevier, vol. 22(4), pages 628-645.
- Sylviane Guillaumont Jeanneney & Ping Hua, 2011. "How does real exchange rate influence labour productivity in China?," Post-Print halshs-00666806, HAL.
- Metaxas, Theodore & Kechagia, Polyxeni, 2012. "F.D.I. through the imitation procedure The case of China: A Note," MPRA Paper 40886, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Kiyoyasu Tanaka & Yoshihiro Hashiguchi, 2015. "Spatial Spillovers from Foreign Direct Investment: Evidence from the Yangtze River Delta in China," China & World Economy, Institute of World Economics and Politics, Chinese Academy of Social Sciences, vol. 23(2), pages 40-60, March.
- Lo, Dic & Hong, Fuhai & Li, Guicai, 2016. "Assessing the role of inward foreign direct investment in Chinese economic development, 1990–2007: Towards a synthesis of alternative views," Structural Change and Economic Dynamics, Elsevier, vol. 37(C), pages 107-120.
- repec:spr:manint:v:55:y:2015:i:4:d:10.1007_s11575-014-0235-2 is not listed on IDEAS
- Karima Kourtit & Yuyuan Wen & Peter Nijkamp & Wentao Yu & Jin Hong & Yunhao Zhu & Dora Marinova & Xiumei Guo, 2014. "Creative industry clusters, regional innovation and economic growth in China," Regional Science Policy & Practice, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 6(4), pages 329-347, November.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:chinae:v:17:y:2009:i:4:p:18-35. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/iwepacn.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.