Valuing the Health Benefits of a Novel Functional Food
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Zhang, Sidi & Kerr, William A., 2009.
"Revisiting Barriers to Trade: Do Foregone Health Benefits Matter?,"
51092, Canadian Agricultural Trade Policy Research Network.
- Zhang, Sidi & Kerr, William A., 2009. "Revisiting Barriers to Trade: Do Foregone Health Benefits Matter?," Trade Policy Briefs 54974, Canadian Agricultural Trade Policy Research Network.
- Steven S. Vickner, 2017. "Friend or PHO? On the Marginal Valuation of Reducing the Content of Trans Fat in Processed Foods," Advances in Management and Applied Economics, SCIENPRESS Ltd, vol. 7(2), pages 1-2.
- Gyles, Collin & Carlberg, Jared G. & Jones, Peter J.H., 2010. "Potential Healthcare Savings From Plant Sterol Enriched Foods In Canada," 115th Joint EAAE/AAEA Seminar, September 15-17, 2010, Freising-Weihenstephan, Germany 116409, European Association of Agricultural Economists;Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Stavroula Malla & Jill E. Hobbs & Eric K. Sogah, 2016. "Estimating the Potential Benefits of New Health Claims in Canada: The Case of Soluble Fiber and Soy Protein," Canadian Journal of Agricultural Economics/Revue canadienne d'agroeconomie, Canadian Agricultural Economics Society/Societe canadienne d'agroeconomie, vol. 64(2), pages 173-197, June.
- Henson, Spencer & Blandon, Jose & Cranfield, John, 2010. "Difficulty of healthy eating: A Rasch model approach," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 70(10), pages 1574-1580, May.
- Chase, Darren & Emunu, John Paul & Nilsson, Tomas K.H. & McCann-Hiltz, Diane & Peng, Yanning, 2009. "Canadian Consumersâ€™ Purchasing Behavior of Omega-3 Products," Journal of Food Distribution Research, Food Distribution Research Society, vol. 40(2), July.
- Bechtold, Kai-Brit & Abdulai, Awudu, 2013. "Combining Likert scale attitudinal statements with choice experiments to analyze pref-erence heterogeneity for functional dairy products," 87th Annual Conference, April 8-10, 2013, Warwick University, Coventry, UK 158851, Agricultural Economics Society.
- Armenak Markosyan & Jill J. McCluskey & Thomas I. Wahl, 2009. "Consumer Response to Information about a Functional Food Product: Apples Enriched with Antioxidants," Canadian Journal of Agricultural Economics/Revue canadienne d'agroeconomie, Canadian Agricultural Economics Society/Societe canadienne d'agroeconomie, vol. 57(3), pages 325-341, September.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:canjag:v:55:y:2007:i:1:p:115-136. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/caefmea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.