Dynamic Stock Return–Volume Relation: Evidence From Emerging Asian Markets
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Laura Ferrando & Román Ferrer & Francisco Jareño, 2017. "Interest Rate Sensitivity of Spanish Industries: A Quantile Regression Approach," Manchester School, University of Manchester, vol. 85(2), pages 212-242, March.
- Balcilar, Mehmet & Bouri, Elie & Gupta, Rangan & Roubaud, David, 2017.
"Can volume predict Bitcoin returns and volatility? A quantiles-based approach,"
Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 64(C), pages 74-81.
- Mehmet Balcilar & Elie Bouri & Rangan Gupta & David Roubaud, 2017. "Can volume predict Bitcoin returns and volatility? A quantiles-based approach," Post-Print hal-02008551, HAL.
- Xu, Yongdeng & Taylor, Nick & Lu, Wenna, 2018.
"Illiquidity and volatility spillover effects in equity markets during and after the global financial crisis: An MEM approach,"
International Review of Financial Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 56(C), pages 208-220.
- Xu, Yongdeng & Taylor, Nick & Lu, Wenna, 2018. "Illiquidity and Volatility Spillover effects in Equity Markets during and after the Global Financial Crisis: an MEM approach," Cardiff Economics Working Papers E2018/6, Cardiff University, Cardiff Business School, Economics Section.
- Panpan Wang & Tsungwu Ho & Yishi Li, 2020. "The Price-Volume Relationship of the Shanghai Stock Index: Structural Change and the Threshold Effect of Volatility," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 12(8), pages 1-17, April.
- Parab Narayan & Y. V. Reddy, 2017. "Exploring the Causal Relationship Between Stock Returns, Volume, and Turnover across Sectoral Indices in Indian Stock Market," Metamorphosis: A Journal of Management Research, , vol. 16(2), pages 122-140, December.
- Lee, Jaeram & Lee, Geul & Ryu, Doojin, 2018. "Difference in the intraday return-volume relationships of spots and futures: A quantile regression approach," Economics Discussion Papers 2018-68, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Nasiri, S. & Bektas, E. & Jafari, G.R., 2018. "The impact of trading volume on the stock market credibility: Bohmian quantum potential approach," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 512(C), pages 1104-1112.
- Zhu, Huiming & Guo, Yawei & You, Wanhai & Xu, Yaqin, 2016. "The heterogeneity dependence between crude oil price changes and industry stock market returns in China: Evidence from a quantile regression approach," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 55(C), pages 30-41.
- Imtiaz Mohammad Sifat & Azhar Mohamad, 2019. "Circuit breakers as market stability levers: A survey of research, praxis, and challenges," International Journal of Finance & Economics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 24(3), pages 1130-1169, July.
- Ashok Chanabasangouda Patil & Shailesh Rastogi, 2019. "Time-Varying Price–Volume Relationship and Adaptive Market Efficiency: A Survey of the Empirical Literature," Journal of Risk and Financial Management, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 12(2), pages 1-18, June.
- Zhu, Huiming & Huang, Hui & Peng, Cheng & Yang, Yan, 2016. "Extreme dependence between crude oil and stock markets in Asia-Pacific regions: Evidence from quantile regression," Economics Discussion Papers 2016-46, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Mehmet Balcilar & Elie Bouri & Rangan Gupta & David Roubaud, 2016. "Can Volume Predict Bitcoin Returns and Volatility? A Nonparametric Causality-in-Quantiles Approach," Working Papers 201662, University of Pretoria, Department of Economics.
- Jiranyakul, Komain, 2016. "Dynamic relationship between stock return, trading volume, and volatility in the Stock Exchange of Thailand: does the US subprime crisis matter?," MPRA Paper 73791, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:buecrs:v:65:y:2013:i:2:p:178-193. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0307-3378 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no bibliographic references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: Wiley Content Delivery (email available below). General contact details of provider: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0307-3378 .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.