Wages and Contracting Out: Does the Law of One Price Hold?
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Marcello Estevao & Saul Lach, 1999.
"Measuring temporary labor outsourcing in U.S. manufacturing,"
Finance and Economics Discussion Series
1999-57, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.), revised 1999.
- Marcello Estevao & Saul Lach, 1999. "Measuring Temporary Labor Outsourcing in U.S. Manufacturing," NBER Working Papers 7421, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Deborah Goldschmidt & Johannes F. Schmieder, 2017.
"The Rise of Domestic Outsourcing and the Evolution of the German Wage Structure,"
The Quarterly Journal of Economics,
Oxford University Press, vol. 132(3), pages 1165-1217.
- Deborah Goldschmidt & Johannes Schmieder, 2015. "The Rise of Domestic Outsourcing and the Evolution of the German Wage Structure," Upjohn Working Papers and Journal Articles 15-244, W.E. Upjohn Institute for Employment Research.
- Goldschmidt, Deborah & Schmieder, Johannes F., 2015. "The Rise of Domestic Outsourcing and the Evolution of the German Wage Structure," IZA Discussion Papers 9194, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Deborah Goldschmidt & Johannes F. Schmieder, 2015. "The Rise of Domestic Outsourcing and the Evolution of the German Wage Structure," NBER Working Papers 21366, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Corinne Perraudin & Héloïse Petit & Nadine Thevenot & Bruno Tinel & Julie Valentin, 2009. "Inter-firm dependency and employment inequalities : Theoretical hypotheses and empirical tests," Post-Print halshs-00375550, HAL.
- Arindrajit Dube & Ethan Kaplan, 2010.
"Does Outsourcing Reduce Wages in the Low-Wage Service Occupations? Evidence from Janitors and Guards,"
Cornell University, ILR School, vol. 63(2), pages 287-306, January.
- Dube, Arindrajit & Kaplan, Ethan, 2008. "Does Outsourcing Reduce Wages in the Low Wage Service Occupations? Evidence from Janitors and Guards," Institute for Research on Labor and Employment, Working Paper Series qt6s89498v, Institute of Industrial Relations, UC Berkeley.
- Ochsenfeld, Fabian, 2018. "The Relational Nature of Employment Dualization: Evidence from Subcontracting Establishments," SocArXiv ta4r6, Center for Open Science.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:brjirl:v:46:y:2008:i:1:p:59-75. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley Content Delivery). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/lsepsuk.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.