A Signed-Rank Test for Clustered Data
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Gerard, Patrick D. & Schucany, William R., 2007. "An enhanced sign test for dependent binary data with small numbers of clusters," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 51(9), pages 4622-4632, May.
- Datta, Somnath & Satten, Glen A., 2005. "Rank-Sum Tests for Clustered Data," Journal of the American Statistical Association, American Statistical Association, vol. 100, pages 908-915, September.
- John M. Williamson & Somnath Datta & Glen A. Satten, 2003. "Marginal Analyses of Clustered Data When Cluster Size Is Informative," Biometrics, The International Biometric Society, vol. 59(1), pages 36-42, March.
- Bernard Rosner & Robert J. Glynn & Mei-Ling T. Lee, 2006. "The Wilcoxon Signed Rank Test for Paired Comparisons of Clustered Data," Biometrics, The International Biometric Society, vol. 62(1), pages 185-192, March.
- Göran Kauermann, 2000. "Modeling Longitudinal Data with Ordinal Response by Varying Coefficients," Biometrics, The International Biometric Society, vol. 56(3), pages 692-698, September.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Maul, D. & Schiereck, D., 2016. "The bond event study methodology since 1974," Publications of Darmstadt Technical University, Institute for Business Studies (BWL) 80723, Darmstadt Technical University, Department of Business Administration, Economics and Law, Institute for Business Studies (BWL).
- Philippe Aghion & Stefan Bechtold & Lea Cassar & Holger Herz, 2018.
"The Causal Effects of Competition on Innovation: Experimental Evidence,"
Journal of Law, Economics, and Organization,
Oxford University Press, vol. 34(2), pages 162-195.
- Aghion, Philippe & Bechtold, Stefan & Cassar, Lea & Herz, Holger, 2014. "The Causal Effects of Competition on Innovation: Experimental Evidence," Scholarly Articles 27738688, Harvard University Department of Economics.
- Philippe Aghion & Stefan Bechtold & Lea Cassar & Holger Herz, 2014. "The Causal Effects of Competition on Innovation: Experimental Evidence," NBER Working Papers 19987, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Philippe Aghion & Stefan Bechtold & Lea Cassar & Holger Herz, 2018. "The Causal Effects of Competition on Innovation: Experimental Evidence," Post-Print halshs-01883563, HAL.
- Gelder, Alan & Kovenock, Dan, 2017.
"Dynamic behavior and player types in majoritarian multi-battle contests,"
Games and Economic Behavior,
Elsevier, vol. 104(C), pages 444-455.
- Alan Gelder & Dan Kovenock, 2015. "Dynamic Behavior and Player Types in Majoritarian Multi-Battle Contests," Working Papers 15-02, Chapman University, Economic Science Institute.
- Alan Gelder & Dan Kovenock, 2016. "Dynamic Behavior and Player Types in Majoritarian Multi-Battle Contests," Working Papers 16-12, Chapman University, Economic Science Institute.
- Riina Lemponen & Denis Larocque & Jaakko Nevalainen & Hannu Oja, 2012. "Weighted rank tests and Hodges-Lehmann estimates for the multivariate two-sample location problem with clustered data," Journal of Nonparametric Statistics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 24(4), pages 977-991, December.
- Ambrus, Attila & Greiner, Ben & Pathak, Parag A., 2015.
"How individual preferences are aggregated in groups: An experimental study,"
Journal of Public Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 129(C), pages 1-13.
- Attila Ambrus & Ben Greiner & Parag A. Pathak, 2014. "How Individual Preferences are Aggregated in Groups: An Experimental Study," Discussion Papers 2014-30, School of Economics, The University of New South Wales.
- Liya Fu & You-Gan Wang, 2012. "Efficient Estimation for Rank-Based Regression with Clustered Data," Biometrics, The International Biometric Society, vol. 68(4), pages 1074-1082, December.
- Omer Ozturk & Asuman Turkmen, 2016. "Quantile inference based on clustered data," Metrika: International Journal for Theoretical and Applied Statistics, Springer, vol. 79(7), pages 867-893, October.
- repec:taf:gnstxx:v:24:y:2012:i:3:p:797-808 is not listed on IDEAS
- Lan Wang & Runze Li, 2009. "Weighted Wilcoxon-Type Smoothly Clipped Absolute Deviation Method," Biometrics, The International Biometric Society, vol. 65(2), pages 564-571, June.
- Lea Cassar, 2014. "Job mission as a substitute for monetary incentives: experimental evidence," ECON - Working Papers 177, Department of Economics - University of Zurich.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:biomet:v:64:y:2008:i:2:p:501-507. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley Content Delivery). General contact details of provider: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0006-341X .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.