Employment Effects of Minimum Wages: Evidence from a Quasi-Experiment
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- David Neumark & William Wascher, 2006.
"Minimum Wages and Employment: A Review of Evidence from the New Minimum Wage Research,"
NBER Working Papers
12663, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- David Neumark & William Wascher, 2006. "Minimum Wages and Employment: A Review of Evidence from the New Minimum Wage Research," Working Papers 060708, University of California-Irvine, Department of Economics, revised Jan 2007.
- Wang‐Sheng Lee & Sandy Suardi, 2011.
"Minimum Wages and Employment: Reconsidering the Use of a Time Series Approach as an Evaluation Tool,"
British Journal of Industrial Relations,
London School of Economics, vol. 49(Supplemen), pages 376-401, July.
- Wang-Sheng Lee & Sandy Suardi, 2008. "Minimum Wages and Employment: Reconsidering the Use of a Time-Series Approach as an Evaluation Tool," Melbourne Institute Working Paper Series wp2008n20, Melbourne Institute of Applied Economic and Social Research, The University of Melbourne.
- Lee, Wang-Sheng & Suardi, Sandy, 2010. "Minimum Wages and Employment: Reconsidering the Use of a Time-Series Approach as an Evaluation Tool," IZA Discussion Papers 4748, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Philip Lewis, 2008. "The First Two Decisions of the Australian Fair Pay Commission: A Critique," Agenda - A Journal of Policy Analysis and Reform, Australian National University, College of Business and Economics, School of Economics, vol. 15(2), pages 45-64.
- repec:spr:scient:v:88:y:2011:i:3:d:10.1007_s11192-011-0440-8 is not listed on IDEAS
- Junankar, Pramod N. (Raja), 2014. "The Impact of the Global Financial Crisis on Youth Labour Markets," IZA Discussion Papers 8400, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:ausecr:v:36:y:2003:i:4:p:361-373. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/mimelau.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.