Energy Futures Prices And The Us Dollar Exchange Rate
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Aslani, Alireza & Naaranoja, Marja & Zakeri, Bahnam, 2012. "The prime criteria for private sector participation in renewable energy investment in the Middle East (case study: Iran)," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 16(4), pages 1977-1987.
- repec:eee:enepol:v:108:y:2017:i:c:p:593-605 is not listed on IDEAS
- Brown, Marilyn A. & Gumerman, Etan & Sun, Xiaojing & Sercy, Kenneth & Kim, Gyungwon, 2012. "Myths and facts about electricity in the U.S. South," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 40(C), pages 231-241.
- Chasnyk, O. & Sołowski, G. & Shkarupa, O., 2015. "Historical, technical and economic aspects of biogas development: Case of Poland and Ukraine," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 52(C), pages 227-239.
- Buchanan, Kathryn & Russo, Riccardo & Anderson, Ben, 2015. "The question of energy reduction: The problem(s) with feedback," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 77(C), pages 89-96.
- Bradley, Peter & Coke, Alexia & Leach, Matthew, 2016. "Financial incentive approaches for reducing peak electricity demand, experience from pilot trials with a UK energy provider," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 98(C), pages 108-120.
- Liu, Liwei & Ye, Junhong & Zhao, Yufei & Zhao, Erdong, 2015. "The plight of the biomass power generation industry in China – A supply chain risk perspective," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 49(C), pages 680-692.
- Cotton, Deborah & De Mello, Lurion, 2014. "Econometric analysis of Australian emissions markets and electricity prices," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 74(C), pages 475-485.
- Gormus, N. Alper & Soytas, Ugur & Diltz, J. David, 2014. "Volatility transmission between energy-related asset classes," Global Finance Journal, Elsevier, vol. 25(3), pages 246-259.
- Gormus, N. Alper & Atinc, Guclu, 2016. "Volatile oil and the U.S. economy," Economic Analysis and Policy, Elsevier, vol. 50(C), pages 62-73.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:ausecp:v:50:y:2011:i:2-3:p:62-73. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0004-900X .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.