The Causality Between Stock Returns And Exchange Rates: Revisited
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Kimberly Ann Elliott, 1997. "Corruption and the Global Economy," Peterson Institute Press: All Books, Peterson Institute for International Economics, number 12.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Patrick Kanda & Michael Burke & Rangan Gupta, 2017. "Time-Varying Causality between Equity and Currency Returns in the United Kingdom: Evidence from Over Two Centuries of Data," Working Papers 201778, University of Pretoria, Department of Economics.
- Haakon Kavli & Kevin Kotzé, 2014. "Spillovers in Exchange Rates and the Effects of Global Shocks on Emerging Market Currencies," South African Journal of Economics, Economic Society of South Africa, vol. 82(2), pages 209-238, June.
- Daniel Stavarek, 2004. "Linkages between Stock Prices and Exchange Rates in the EU and the United States," Finance 0406006, EconWPA.
- Stavarek, Daniel, 2004. "Stock Prices and Exchange Rates in the EU and the USA: Evidence of their Mutual Interactions," MPRA Paper 7297, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Nicolaas Groenewold & James E.H. Paterson, 2013. "Stock Prices and Exchange Rates in Australia: Are Commodity Prices the Missing Link?," Australian Economic Papers, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 52(3-4), pages 159-170, December.
- Chayawadee Chai-Anant & Corinna Ho, 2008. "Understanding Asian equity flows, market returns and exchange rates," BIS Working Papers 245, Bank for International Settlements.
- Daniel Stavárek, 2005. "Stock Prices and Exchange Rates in the EU and the United States: Evidence on their Mutual Interactions (in English)," Czech Journal of Economics and Finance (Finance a uver), Charles University Prague, Faculty of Social Sciences, vol. 55(3-4), pages 141-161, March.
- Tomić, Bojan & Sesar, Andrijana, 2015. "Interdependence of Industrial Production Index and capital market in Croatia: VAR model," MPRA Paper 66816, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Bojan Tomic, 2015.
"The Impact Of Macroeconomic Indicators On The Movement Of Crobex,"
FIP - Journal of Finance and Law,
Effectus - University College for Law and Finance, vol. 2(1), pages 45-60.
- Tomić, Bojan, 2015. "The Impact Of Macroeconomic Indicators On The Movement Of Crobex," MPRA Paper 68324, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- repec:wsi:serxxx:v:56:y:2011:i:02:n:s0217590811004250 is not listed on IDEAS
- Giulia Piccillo, 2013. "Exchange Rates and Asset Prices: Heterogeneous Agents at Work," CESifo Working Paper Series 4257, CESifo Group Munich.
- David McMillan & Isabel Ruiz & Alan Speight, 2010. "Correlations and spillovers among three euro rates: evidence using realised variance," The European Journal of Finance, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 16(8), pages 753-767.
- Ayub, Aishaton & Masih, Mansur, 2013. "The Relationship between Exchange Rates and Islamic Indices in Malaysia FTSE Market: A Wavelet Based Approach," MPRA Paper 59618, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- repec:eee:pacfin:v:46:y:2017:i:pb:p:337-354 is not listed on IDEAS
- Hong-Ghi Min & Judith A. McDonald & Sang-Ook Shin, 2016. "What Makes a Safe Haven? Equity and Currency Returns for Six OECD Countries during the Financial Crisis," Annals of Economics and Finance, Society for AEF, vol. 17(2), pages 365-402, November.
- Vanderlei Kleinschmidt & Roberto Meurer, 2008. "Interdependence in conditional variances between Latin American stock markets," Anais do XXXVI Encontro Nacional de Economia [Proceedings of the 36th Brazilian Economics Meeting] 200807211543080, ANPEC - Associação Nacional dos Centros de Pósgraduação em Economia [Brazilian Association of Graduate Programs in Economics].
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:ausecp:v:44:y:2005:i:2:p:162-169. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0004-900X .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.