Modelling Students at Risk
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Victoria Prowse, 2012.
"Modeling Employment Dynamics With State Dependence and Unobserved Heterogeneity,"
Journal of Business & Economic Statistics,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 30(3), pages 411-431, April.
- Victoria Prowse, 2007. "Modeling Employment Dynamics with State Dependence and Unobserved Heterogeneity," Economics Series Working Papers 337, University of Oxford, Department of Economics.
- Prowse, Victoria, 2012. "Modeling employment dynamics with state dependence and unobserved heterogeneity," MPRA Paper 38038, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 10 Apr 2012.
- Prowse, Victoria L., 2010. "Modeling Employment Dynamics with State Dependence and Unobserved Heterogeneity," IZA Discussion Papers 4889, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Girijasankar Mallik & John Lodewijks, 2010. "Student Performance in a Large First Year Economics Subject: Which Variables are Significant?," Economic Papers, The Economic Society of Australia, vol. 29(1), pages 80-86, March.
- Mallik, Girijasankar & Shankar, Sriram, 2016. "Does prior knowledge of economics and higher level mathematics improve student learning in principles of economics?," Economic Analysis and Policy, Elsevier, vol. 49(C), pages 66-73.
- Hong il Yoo, 2012. "A new condition for pooling states in multinomial logit," Discussion Papers 2012-48, School of Economics, The University of New South Wales.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:ausecp:v:43:y:2004:i:2:p:158-173. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0004-900X .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.