Biofuels and developing economies: is the timing right?
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Fuentes-Cortés, Luis Fabián & Ma, Yan & Ponce-Ortega, Jose María & Ruiz-Mercado, Gerardo & Zavala, Victor M., 2018. "Valuation of water and emissions in energy systems," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 210(C), pages 518-528.
- Franziska Schuenemann & James Thurlow & Manfred Zeller, 2017.
"Leveling the field for biofuels: comparing the economic and environmental impacts of biofuel and other export crops in Malawi,"
Agricultural Economics, International Association of Agricultural Economists, vol. 48(3), pages 301-315, May.
- Schuenemann, Franziska & Thurlow, James & Zeller, Manfred, 2016. "Leveling the field for biofuels: Comparing the economic and environmental impacts of biofuel and other export crops in Malawi:," IFPRI discussion papers 1500, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Goetz, Ariane & German, Laura & Hunsberger, Carol & Schmidt, Oscar, 2017. "Do no harm? Risk perceptions in national bioenergy policies and actual mitigation performance," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 108(C), pages 776-790.
- Gasparatos, A. & von Maltitz, G.P. & Johnson, F.X. & Lee, L. & Mathai, M. & Puppim de Oliveira, J.A. & Willis, K.J., 2015. "Biofuels in sub-Sahara Africa: Drivers, impacts and priority policy areas," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 45(C), pages 879-901.
- Stephen Thornhill & Eszter Vargyas & Tony Fitzgerald & Nick Chisholm, 2016. "Household food security and biofuel feedstock production in rural Mozambique and Tanzania," Food Security: The Science, Sociology and Economics of Food Production and Access to Food, Springer;The International Society for Plant Pathology, vol. 8(5), pages 953-971, October.
- Drabik, Dusan & de Gorter, Harry & Timilsina, Govinda R., 2014. "The effect of biodiesel policies on world biodiesel and oilseed prices," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 44(C), pages 80-88.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:agecon:v:44:y:2013:i:4-5:p:501-510. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/iaaeeea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no bibliographic references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: Wiley Content Delivery (email available below). General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/iaaeeea.html .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.