The effect of agriculture on repayment efficiency: a look at MFI borrowing groups
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Müller, Kirsten & Musshoff, Oliver & Weber, Ron, 2014. "The more the better? How collateral levels affect credit risk in agricultural microfinance," DARE Discussion Papers 1402, Georg-August University of Göttingen, Department of Agricultural Economics and Rural Development (DARE).
- repec:bla:rdevec:v:21:y:2017:i:3:p:803-828 is not listed on IDEAS
- Weber, Ron & Mußhoff, Oliver & Petrick, Martin, 2014.
"How flexible repayment schedules affect credit risk in agricultural microfinance,"
DARE Discussion Papers
1404, Georg-August University of Göttingen, Department of Agricultural Economics and Rural Development (DARE).
- Weber, Ron & Mußhoff, Oliver & Petrick, Martin, 2014. "How flexible repayment schedules affect credit risk in agricultural microfinance," 54th Annual Conference, Goettingen, Germany, September 17-19, 2014 187434, German Association of Agricultural Economists (GEWISOLA).
- Angioloni, Simone & Kudabaev, Zarylbek & Ames, Glenn C.W. & Wetzstein, Michael E., 2013. "Micro-credit impact in Kyrgyzstan: A study case," 2013 Annual Meeting, February 2-5, 2013, Orlando, Florida 143074, Southern Agricultural Economics Association.
- Hering, Imke & Mußhoff, Oliver, 2016. "Loan Defaults In Microfinance - Forewarned Is Forearmed," 56th Annual Conference, Bonn, Germany, September 28-30, 2016 244780, German Association of Agricultural Economists (GEWISOLA).
- Hering, Imke & Musshoff, Oliver, 2015. "Dynamic Incentives in Microfinance – What about the Farmers?," 2015 AAEA & WAEA Joint Annual Meeting, July 26-28, San Francisco, California 204673, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association;Western Agricultural Economics Association.
- Angioloni, Simone & Kudabaev, Zarylbek & Ames, Glenn C.W. & Wetzstein, Michael E., 2013. "Microcredit impact in Kyrgyzstan: A Case Study," 2013 Annual Meeting, February 2-5, 2013, Orlando, Florida 143838, Southern Agricultural Economics Association.
- Weber, Ron & Musshoff, Oliver, 2012. "Microfinance for agricultural firms - What can we learn from bank data?," 2012 Conference, August 18-24, 2012, Foz do Iguacu, Brazil 126708, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:agecon:v:42:y:2011:i:4:p:465-474. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/iaaeeea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.