Testing and incorporating seasonal structures into demand models for fruit
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Martin Feldstein, 1987. "The Effects of Taxation on Capital Accumulation," NBER Books, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc, number feld87-1, January.
- Martin Feldstein, 1987. "Introduction to "The Effects of Taxation on Capital Accumulation"," NBER Chapters,in: The Effects of Taxation on Capital Accumulation, pages 1-6 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Muhammad, Andrew & McPhail, Lihong Lu & Kiawu, James, 2012.
"Do U.S. Cotton Subsidies Affect Competing Exporters? An Analysis of Import Demand in China,"
Journal of Agricultural and Applied Economics,
Southern Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 44(02), May.
- Muhammad, Andrew & McPhail, Lihong & Kiawu, James, 2012. "Do U.S. Cotton Subsidies Affect Competing Exporters? An Analysis of Import Demand in China," Journal of Agricultural and Applied Economics, Cambridge University Press, vol. 44(02), pages 235-249, May.
- Arnade, Carlos & Kuchler, Fred, 2015. "Measuring the Impacts of Off-Season Berry Imports," Economic Research Report 229201, United States Department of Agriculture, Economic Research Service.
- Raper, Kellie Curry & Thornsbury, Suzanne & Aguilar, Cristobal, 2009. "Regional Wholesale Price Relationships in the Presence of Counter-Seasonal Imports," Journal of Agricultural and Applied Economics, Southern Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 41(01), April.
- Malone, Trey & Lusk, Jayson L., 2016. "Putting the Chicken Before the Egg Price: An Ex Post Analysis of California's Battery Cage Ban," Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics, Western Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 41(3), September.
- Mnatsakanyan, Hovhannes & Lopez, Jose & Bakhtavoryan, Rafael, 2017. "U.S. Demand for Fresh Fruit Imports," 2017 Annual Meeting, February 4-7, 2017, Mobile, Alabama 252760, Southern Agricultural Economics Association.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:agecon:v:33:y:2005:i:s3:p:527-532. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/iaaeeea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.