Accounting, Intangible Assets, Stock Market Activity, and Measurement and Disclosure Policy-Views From the U.K
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Peter D. Easton & Gregory A. Sommers, 2003. "Scale and the Scale Effect in Market-based Accounting Research," Journal of Business Finance & Accounting, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 30(1-2), pages 25-56.
- repec:bla:joares:v:29:y:1991:i:1:p:19-36 is not listed on IDEAS
- Baruch Lev & Theodore Sougiannis, 1999. "Penetrating the Book-to-Market Black Box: The R&D Effect," Journal of Business Finance & Accounting, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 26(3-4), pages 419-449.
- Fama, Eugene F. & French, Kenneth R., 1993. "Common risk factors in the returns on stocks and bonds," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 33(1), pages 3-56, February.
- John R. M. Hand & Wayne R. Landsman, 2005. "The Pricing of Dividends in Equity Valuation," Journal of Business Finance & Accounting, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 32(3-4), pages 435-469.
- Saeed Akbar & Andrew W. Stark, 2003. "Deflators, Net Shareholder Cash Flows, Dividends, Capital Contributions and Estimated Models of Corporate Valuation," Journal of Business Finance & Accounting, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 30(9-10), pages 1211-1233.
- Lev, Baruch & Sougiannis, Theodore, 1996. "The capitalization, amortization, and value-relevance of R&D," Journal of Accounting and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 21(1), pages 107-138, February.
- Fama, Eugene F & MacBeth, James D, 1973. "Risk, Return, and Equilibrium: Empirical Tests," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 81(3), pages 607-636, May-June.
- Saeed Akbar & Andrew W. Stark, 2003. "Discussion of Scale and the Scale Effect in Market-based Accounting Research," Journal of Business Finance & Accounting, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 30(1-2), pages 57-72.
- William P. Rees, 1997. "The Impact of Dividends, Debt and Investment on Valuation Models," Journal of Business Finance & Accounting, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 24(7&8), pages 1111-1140.
- Dennis R. Oswald, 2008. "The Determinants and Value Relevance of the Choice of Accounting for Research and Development Expenditures in the United Kingdom," Journal of Business Finance & Accounting, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 35(1-2), pages 1-24.
- Dedman, Elisabeth & Lin, Stephen W.-J & Prakash, Arun J. & Chang, Chun-Hao, 2008. "Voluntary disclosure and its impact on share prices: Evidence from the UK biotechnology sector," Journal of Accounting and Public Policy, Elsevier, vol. 27(3), pages 195-216.
- Alan Gregory & Richard D.F. Harris & Maria Michou, 2001. "An Analysis of Contrarian Investment Strategies in the UK," Journal of Business Finance & Accounting, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 28(9&10), pages 1192-1228.
- John Holland, 2006. "Fund management, intellectual capital, intangibles and private disclosure," Managerial Finance, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 32(4), pages 277-316.
- repec:bla:joares:v:23:y:1985:i:1:p:326-335 is not listed on IDEAS
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Devalle, Alain & Magarini, Riccardo & Onali, Enrico, 2009. "Assessing the Value Relevance of Accounting Data After the Introduction of IFRS in Europe," MPRA Paper 56174, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 08 Oct 2009.
- Akbar, Saeed & Shah, Syed Zulfiqar Ali & Stark, Andrew W., 2011. "The value relevance of cash flows, current accruals, and non-current accruals in the UK," International Review of Financial Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 20(5), pages 311-319.
- Michael Bradbury, 2009. "Discussion of Dedman, Mouselli, Shen and Stark," Abacus, Accounting Foundation, University of Sydney, vol. 45(3), pages 342-357.
- Arturo Leccadito & Stefania Veltri, 2015. "A regime switching Ohlson model," Quality & Quantity: International Journal of Methodology, Springer, vol. 49(5), pages 2015-2035, September.
- Onali, Enrico & Ginesti, Gianluca, 2015. "Sins of Omission in Value Relevance Empirical Studies," MPRA Paper 64265, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Ithai Stern & Sharon D. James, 2016. "Whom are you promoting? Positive voluntary public disclosures and executive turnover," Strategic Management Journal, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 37(7), pages 1413-1430, July.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:abacus:v:45:y:2009:i:3:p:312-341. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0001-3072 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.