Discussion of Dedman, Mouselli, Shen and Stark
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Adam Ritter & Peter Wells, 2006. "Identifiable intangible asset disclosures, stock prices and future earnings," Accounting and Finance, Accounting and Finance Association of Australia and New Zealand, vol. 46(5), pages 843-863.
- Elisabeth Dedman & Sulaiman Mouselli & Yun Shen & Andrew W. Stark, 2009. "Accounting, Intangible Assets, Stock Market Activity, and Measurement and Disclosure Policy-Views From the U.K," Abacus, Accounting Foundation, University of Sydney, vol. 45(3), pages 312-341.
- Zoltan Matolcsy & Anne Wyatt, 2006. "Capitalized intangibles and financial analysts," Accounting and Finance, Accounting and Finance Association of Australia and New Zealand, vol. 46(3), pages 457-479.
- repec:bla:joares:v:36:y:1998:i::p:199-233 is not listed on IDEAS
- Anne Wyatt & Zoltan Matolcsy & Donald Stokes, 2001. "Capitalisation of Intangibles — A Review of Current Practice and the Regulatory Framework," Australian Accounting Review, CPA Australia, vol. 11(24), pages 22-38, July.
- Keith Alfredson, 2001. "Accounting for Identifiable Intangibles — An Unfinished Standard-Setting Task," Australian Accounting Review, CPA Australia, vol. 11(24), pages 12-21, July.
- Greg Clinch, 1995. "Capital Markets Research And The Goodwill Debate," Australian Accounting Review, CPA Australia, vol. 5(9), pages 22-30, June.
- Dennis R. Oswald, 2008. "The Determinants and Value Relevance of the Choice of Accounting for Research and Development Expenditures in the United Kingdom," Journal of Business Finance & Accounting, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 35(1-2), pages 1-24.
- Tony Abrahams & Baljit K. Sidhu, 1998. "The Role of R&D Capitalisations in Firm Valuation and Perfor Mance Measurement," Australian Journal of Management, Australian School of Business, vol. 23(2), pages 169-183, December.
- Daley, Lane A. & Vigeland, Robert L., 1983. "The effects of debt covenants and political costs on the choice of accounting methods : The case of accounting for R&D costs," Journal of Accounting and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 5(1), pages 195-211, April.
- Jayne Godfrey & Ping-Sheng Koh, 2001. "The Relevance to Firm Valuation of Capitalising Intangible Assets in Total and by Category," Australian Accounting Review, CPA Australia, vol. 11(24), pages 39-48, July.
- Keryn Chalmers & Jayne Godfrey, 2006. "Intangible Assets: Diversity of Practices and Potential Impacts from AIFRS Adoption," Australian Accounting Review, CPA Australia, vol. 16(40), pages 60-71, November.
- Martin Bugeja & Natalie Gallery, 2006. "Is older goodwill value relevant?," Accounting and Finance, Accounting and Finance Association of Australia and New Zealand, vol. 46(4), pages 519-535.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:abacus:v:45:y:2009:i:3:p:342-357. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0001-3072 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.