Japan's Financial Problems
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Adam S. Posen, 1998. "Restoring Japan's Economic Growth," Peterson Institute Press: All Books, Peterson Institute for International Economics, number 35, October.
Blog mentionsAs found by EconAcademics.org, the blog aggregator for Economics research:
- Econ 115: Lecture Topics, Readings, and Assignments
by Brad DeLong in Grasping Reality with the Invisible Hand on 2009-08-23 22:34:28
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Bayoumi, Tamim, 2001.
"The morning after: explaining the slowdown in Japanese growth in the 1990s,"
Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 53(2), pages 241-259, April.
- Tamim Bayoumi, 1999. "The Morning After: Explaining the Slowdown in Japanese Growth in the 1990s," NBER Working Papers 7350, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Bayoumi, Tamim, 2000. "The Morning After: Explaining The Slowdown In Japanese Growth In The 1990s," CEPR Discussion Papers 2436, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Heinrich, Ralph P., 1999. "Complementarities in Corporate Governance - A Survey of the Literature with Special Emphasis on Japan," Kiel Working Papers 947, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Gower, Luke & Wilson, Dominic, 2000. "Displaced Capital and Japanese Economic Growth," Journal of the Japanese and International Economies, Elsevier, vol. 14(2), pages 105-120, June.
- Luke Gower, 2000. "Some Structural Causes of Japan’s Banking Problems," RBA Research Discussion Papers rdp2000-03, Reserve Bank of Australia.
- Takeo Hoshi & Anil Kashyap, 2000.
"The Japanese Banking Crisis: Where Did It Come From and How Will It End?,"
NBER Chapters, in: NBER Macroeconomics Annual 1999, Volume 14, pages 129-212,
National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Takeo Hoshi & Anil Kashyap, 1999. "The Japanese Banking Crisis: Where Did It Come From and How Will It End?," NBER Working Papers 7250, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Chang, Shu-Hwa & Huang, Liang-Chou, 2010. "The nexus of finance and GDP growth in Japan: Do real interest rates matter?," Japan and the World Economy, Elsevier, vol. 22(4), pages 235-242, December.
More about this item
Keywordsmacroeconomics; Japan; Financial Problems; debt;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bin:bpeajo:v:29:y:1998:i:1998-2:p:347-385. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jennifer Ambrosino). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/esbrous.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.