The Wealth-Consumption Ratio and the Consumption-Habit Ratio
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Hui Guo & Zijun Wang & Jian Yang, 2006. "Does aggregate relative risk aversion change countercyclically over time? evidence from the stock market," Working Papers 2006-047, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis.
- Møller, Stig Vinther, 2009.
"Habit persistence: Explaining cross-sectional variation in returns and time-varying expected returns,"
Journal of Empirical Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 16(4), pages 525-536, September.
- Stig V. Møller, 2007. "Habit persistence: Explaining cross sectional variation in returns and time-varying expected returns," CREATES Research Papers 2007-07, Department of Economics and Business Economics, Aarhus University.
- Møller, Stig Vinther, 2008. "Habit persistence: Explaining cross-sectional variation in returns and time-varying expected returns," Finance Research Group Working Papers F-2008-04, University of Aarhus, Aarhus School of Business, Department of Business Studies.
- Wang, Yi-Chiuan & Wu, Jyh-Lin & Lai, Yi-Hao, 2013. "A revisit to the dependence structure between the stock and foreign exchange markets: A dependence-switching copula approach," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 37(5), pages 1706-1719.
- Ghattassi, I., 2013. "Surplus Consumption Ratio and Expected Stock Returns," Working papers 417, Banque de France.
- Shue-Jen Wu & Wei-Ming Lee, 2012. "Predicting the U.S. bear stock market using the consumption-wealth ratio," Economics Bulletin, AccessEcon, vol. 32(4), pages 3174-3181.
- Engsted, Tom & Hyde, Stuart & Møller, Stig V., 2010.
"Habit formation, surplus consumption and return predictability: International evidence,"
Journal of International Money and Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 29(7), pages 1237-1255, November.
- Tom Engsted & Stuart Hyde & Stig V. Møller, 2007. "Habit Formation, Surplus Consumption and Return Predictability: International Evidence," CREATES Research Papers 2007-31, Department of Economics and Business Economics, Aarhus University.
- Joachim Inkmann & Zhen Shi, 2015. "Parametric Portfolio Policies in the Surplus Consumption Ratio," International Review of Finance, International Review of Finance Ltd., vol. 15(2), pages 257-282, June.
- Ghattassi, Imen, 2008. "On the predictive power of the surplus consumption ratio," Finance Research Letters, Elsevier, vol. 5(1), pages 21-31, March.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bes:jnlbes:v:23:y:2005:p:226-241. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://www.amstat.org/publications/jbes/index.cfm?fuseaction=main .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.