The Risk Premium of Volatility Implicit in Currency Options
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Pan, Jun, 2002. "The jump-risk premia implicit in options: evidence from an integrated time-series study," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 63(1), pages 3-50, January.
- Ammann, Manuel & Buesser, Ralf, 2013. "Variance Risk Premiums in Foreign Exchange Markets," Working Papers on Finance 1304, University of St. Gallen, School of Finance.
- repec:eee:jfinec:v:124:y:2017:i:2:p:415-440 is not listed on IDEAS
- Gabriele Fiorentini & Angel LeÛn & Gonzalo Rubio, "undated".
"Short-term options with stochastic volatility: Estimation and empirical performance,"
Studies on the Spanish Economy
- Ángel León & Gabriele Fiorentini & Gonzalo Rubio, 2000. "Short-Term Options With Stochastic Volatility: Estimation And Empirical Performance," Working Papers. Serie AD 2000-25, Instituto Valenciano de Investigaciones Económicas, S.A. (Ivie).
- Maneesoonthorn, Worapree & Martin, Gael M. & Forbes, Catherine S. & Grose, Simone D., 2012.
"Probabilistic forecasts of volatility and its risk premia,"
Journal of Econometrics,
Elsevier, vol. 171(2), pages 217-236.
- Worapree Maneesoonthorn & Gael M. Martin & Catherine S. Forbes & Simone Grose, 2010. "Probabilistic Forecasts of Volatility and its Risk Premia," Monash Econometrics and Business Statistics Working Papers 22/10, Monash University, Department of Econometrics and Business Statistics.
- Juan M. Londono & Hao Zhou, 2012. "Variance risk premiums and the forward premium puzzle," International Finance Discussion Papers 1068, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- C.S. Forbes & G.M. Martin & J. Wright, 2002. "Bayesian Estimation of a Stochastic Volatility Model Using Option and Spot Prices," Monash Econometrics and Business Statistics Working Papers 2/02, Monash University, Department of Econometrics and Business Statistics.
- Barone-Adesi, Giovanni & Rasmussen, Henrik & Ravanelli, Claudia, 2005. "An option pricing formula for the GARCH diffusion model," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 49(2), pages 287-310, April.
- Almeida, Caio & Vicente, José, 2009.
"Identifying volatility risk premia from fixed income Asian options,"
Journal of Banking & Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 33(4), pages 652-661, April.
- Caio Ibsen R. Almeida & José Valentim M. Vicente, 2007. "Identifying Volatility Risk Premium from Fixed Income Asian Options," Working Papers Series 136, Central Bank of Brazil, Research Department.
- Gael M. Martin & Andrew Reidy & Jill Wright, 2009.
"Does the option market produce superior forecasts of noise-corrected volatility measures?,"
Journal of Applied Econometrics,
John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 24(1), pages 77-104.
- Gael M. Martin & Andrew Reidy & Jill Wright, 2007. "Does the Option Market Produce Superior Forecasts of Noise-Corrected Volatility Measures?," Monash Econometrics and Business Statistics Working Papers 5/07, Monash University, Department of Econometrics and Business Statistics.
- Fiorentini, Gabriele & Leon, Angel & Rubio, Gonzalo, 2002. "Estimation and empirical performance of Heston's stochastic volatility model: the case of a thinly traded market," Journal of Empirical Finance, Elsevier, vol. 9(2), pages 225-255, March.
- Teresa Corzo Santamaría & Javier Gómez Biscarri, 2005.
"Nonparametric estimation of convergence of interest rates: Effects on bond pricing,"
Spanish Economic Review,
Springer;Spanish Economic Association, vol. 7(3), pages 167-190, September.
- Teresa Corzo SantamarÃa & Javier GÃ³mez Biscarri, 2004. "Nonparametric Estimation of Convergence of Interest Rates: Effects on Bond Pricing," Faculty Working Papers 03/04, School of Economics and Business Administration, University of Navarra.
- Lim, G.C. & Martin, G.M. & Martin, V.L., 2006. "Pricing currency options in the presence of time-varying volatility and non-normalities," Journal of Multinational Financial Management, Elsevier, vol. 16(3), pages 291-314, July.
- Bondarenko, Oleg, 2014. "Variance trading and market price of variance risk," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 180(1), pages 81-97.
- Gael M. Martin & Andrew Reidy & Jill Wright, 2006. "Assessing the Impact of Market Microstructure Noise and Random Jumps on the Relative Forecasting Performance of Option-Implied and Returns-Based Volatility," Monash Econometrics and Business Statistics Working Papers 10/06, Monash University, Department of Econometrics and Business Statistics.
- Duffie, Darrell, 2003. "Intertemporal asset pricing theory," Handbook of the Economics of Finance,in: G.M. Constantinides & M. Harris & R. M. Stulz (ed.), Handbook of the Economics of Finance, edition 1, volume 1, chapter 11, pages 639-742 Elsevier.
- Fornari, Fabio, 2010. "Assessing the compensation for volatility risk implicit in interest rate derivatives," Journal of Empirical Finance, Elsevier, vol. 17(4), pages 722-743, September.
- Fornari, Fabio, 2008. "Assessing the compensation for volatility risk implicit in interest rate derivatives," Working Paper Series 859, European Central Bank.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bes:jnlbes:v:16:y:1998:i:4:p:498-507. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://www.amstat.org/publications/jbes/index.cfm?fuseaction=main .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.