Some Specification Tests for Probit Models Estimated on Panel Data
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Munroe, Darla K. & Southworth, Jane & Tucker, Catherine M., 2002. "The dynamics of land-cover change in western Honduras: exploring spatial and temporal complexity," Agricultural Economics of Agricultural Economists, International Association of Agricultural Economists, vol. 27(3), November.
- Bjornsen, Hild-Marte, 1999. "Off-farm labour decisions of Norwegian farm Households," ERSA conference papers ersa99pa025, European Regional Science Association.
- Lechner, Michael & Lollivier, Stefan & Magnac, Thierry, 2005.
"Parametric Binary Choice Models,"
IDEI Working Papers
398, Institut d'Économie Industrielle (IDEI), Toulouse.
- Michael Lechner & Stefan Lollivier & Thierry Magnac, 2005. "Parametric Binary Choice Models," University of St. Gallen Department of Economics working paper series 2005 2005-23, Department of Economics, University of St. Gallen.
- Georges Dionne & Olfa Ghali, 2005.
"The (1992) Bonus-Malus System in Tunisia: An Empirical Evaluation,"
Journal of Risk & Insurance,
The American Risk and Insurance Association, vol. 72(4), pages 609-633.
- Georges Dionne & Olfa Ghali, 2003. "The (1992) Bonus-Malus System in Tunisia: An Empirical Evaluation," THEMA Working Papers 2003-40, THEMA (THéorie Economique, Modélisation et Applications), Université de Cergy-Pontoise.
- Williams, Donald R., 2002. "Returns to education and experience in self-employment: Evidence from Germany," IRISS Working Paper Series 2002-04, IRISS at CEPS/INSTEAD.
- Inés Hardoy & Pål Schøne, 2014. "Does the impact of plant closure on labour market attachment differ between immigrants and native workers across the business cycle?," Empirical Economics, Springer, vol. 46(1), pages 229-252, February.
- Olfa N. Ghali, 2001. "An Empirical Evaluation of the Implementation of the Bonus-Malus System in the Tunisian Automobile Insurance Ratemaking," Working Papers 0135, Economic Research Forum, revised 11 2001.
- Wiji Arulampalam & Alison L. Booth, 2000. "Union status of young men in Britain: a decade of change," Journal of Applied Econometrics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 15(3), pages 289-310.
- Ostrovsky, Yuri, 2006. "A note on the performance of Bover-Arellano discrete choice dynamic estimators," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 93(2), pages 272-277, November.
- Munroe, Darla K. & Southworth, Jane & Tucker, Catherine M., 2002. "The dynamics of land-cover change in western Honduras: exploring spatial and temporal complexity," Agricultural Economics, Blackwell, vol. 27(3), pages 355-369, November.
- Ziegler, Andreas, 2002. "Simulated Classical Tests in the Multiperiod Multinomial Probit Model," ZEW Discussion Papers 02-38, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Jörg Breitung & Michael Lechner, 1996. "Estimation de modèles non linéaires sur données de panel par la méthode des moments généralisés," Économie et Prévision, Programme National Persée, vol. 126(5), pages 191-203.
- Samy Ben Naceur and Mohamed Goaied, "undated". "The Value Creation Process in the Tunisia Stock Exchange," API-Working Paper Series 9903, Arab Planning Institute - Kuwait, Information Center.
- Yuri Ostrovsky, 2002. "A Longitudinal Study of the Residential Mobility of the Elderly in Canada," Social and Economic Dimensions of an Aging Population Research Papers 78, McMaster University.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bes:jnlbes:v:13:y:1995:i:4:p:475-88. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://www.amstat.org/publications/jbes/index.cfm?fuseaction=main .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.