Propensity Score Matching: A Note of Caution for Evaluators of Social Programs
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Kenneth Fortson & Natalya Verbitsky-Savitz & Emma Kopa & Philip Gleason, 2012. "Using an Experimental Evaluation of Charter Schools to Test Whether Nonexperimental Comparison Group Methods Can Replicate Experimental Impact Estimates," Mathematica Policy Research Reports 27f871b5b7b94f3a80278a593, Mathematica Policy Research.
- Mohebalian, Phillip M. & Aguilar, Francisco X., 2016. "Additionality and design of forest conservation programs: Insights from Ecuador's Socio Bosque Program," Forest Policy and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 71(C), pages 103-114.
- Christina Clark Tuttle & Bing-ru Teh & Ira Nichols-Barrer & Brian P. Gill & Philip Gleason, 2010. "Student Characteristics and Achievement in 22 KIPP Middle Schools," Mathematica Policy Research Reports 69064a347d534ffa8947d7b6e, Mathematica Policy Research.
- repec:spr:jbecon:v:88:y:2018:i:2:d:10.1007_s11573-017-0873-5 is not listed on IDEAS
- Peter Z. Schochet & Ronald D'Amico & Jillian Berk & Nathan Wozny, 2012. "Methodological Notes Regarding the Impact Analysis," Mathematica Policy Research Reports 0b22093bbd87457c9ae4125d0, Mathematica Policy Research.
- Fortson, Kenneth & Gleason, Philip & Kopa, Emma & Verbitsky-Savitz, Natalya, 2015. "Horseshoes, hand grenades, and treatment effects? Reassessing whether nonexperimental estimators are biased," Economics of Education Review, Elsevier, vol. 44(C), pages 100-113.
- repec:eee:jcecon:v:45:y:2017:i:4:p:963-983 is not listed on IDEAS
- Elert, Niklas & Andersson, Fredrik W. & Wennberg, Karl, 2015.
"The impact of entrepreneurship education in high school on long-term entrepreneurial performance,"
Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization,
Elsevier, vol. 111(C), pages 209-223.
- Elert, Niklas & Andersson, Fredrik & Wennberg, Karl, 2014. "The impact of entrepreneurship education in high school on long - term entrepreneurial performance," Ratio Working Papers 245, The Ratio Institute.
- Elert, Niklas & Andersson, Fredrik & Wennberg, Karl, 2015. "The Impact of Entrepreneurship Education in High School on Long-Term Entrepreneurial Performance," Working Paper Series 1063, Research Institute of Industrial Economics.
- Heinrich, Carolyn J. & Mueser, Peter R. & Troske, Kenneth & Jeon, Kyung-Seong & Kahvecioglu, Daver C., 2009.
"New Estimates of Public Employment and Training Program Net Impacts: A Nonexperimental Evaluation of the Workforce Investment Act Program,"
IZA Discussion Papers
4569, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Peter R. Mueser & Carolyn J. Heinrich & Kenneth R. Troske & Kyung-Seong Jeon & Daver C. Kahvecioglu, 2010. "New Estimates of Public Employment and Training Program Net Impacts: A Nonexperimental Evaluation of the Workforce Investment Act Program," Working Papers 1003, Department of Economics, University of Missouri.
- Bing-ru Teh & Moria McCullough & Brian P. Gill, 2010. "Student Achievement in New York City Middle Schools Affiliated with Achievement First and Uncommon Schools," Mathematica Policy Research Reports 9b7646f5c8ae4067840b186c5, Mathematica Policy Research.
- Deborah Peikes & Erin Fries Taylor & Stacy Dale & Ann O'Malley & Arkadipta Ghosh & Grace Anglin & Kaylyn Swankoski & Aparajita Zutshi & Lara Converse & Randall Brown, "undated". "Evaluation of the Comprehensive Primary Care Initiative: Second Annual Report," Mathematica Policy Research Reports ba9f7ec1dc504e4abe15302c2, Mathematica Policy Research.
- Deborah Peikes & Grace Anglin & Erin Fries Taylor & Stacy Dale & Ann O'Malley & Arkadipta Ghosh & Kaylyn Swankoski & Lara Converse & Rosalind Keith & Mariel Finucane & Jesse Crosson & Anne Mutti & Tho, "undated". "Evaluation of the Comprehensive Primary Care Initiative: Third Annual Report," Mathematica Policy Research Reports 70714de1cb3d4620a5957f68d, Mathematica Policy Research.
- Kenneth Fortson & Philip Gleason & Emma Kopa & Natalya Verbitsky-Savitz, 2013. "Horseshoes, Hand Grenades, and Treatment Effects? Reassessing Bias in Nonexperimental Estimators," Mathematica Policy Research Reports 1c24988cd5454dd3be51fbc2c, Mathematica Policy Research.
- Zafar E. Nazarov, 2016. "Can Benefits and Work Incentives Counseling be a Path to Future Economic Self-Sufficiency for Individuals with Disabilities?," Journal of Labor Research, Springer, vol. 37(2), pages 211-234, June.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bes:amstat:v:62:y:2008:m:august:p:222-231. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://www.amstat.org/publications/tas/index.cfm?fuseaction=main .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.