Would-Be Problem Improvers In Action: Tackling Ambiguity In Organizational Issues
Would be improvers or anybody who is involved in the debate over problematical organizational situations, are faced with a methodological question. How to make a plausible, defensible connection between the problematical situation and the actions for bringing improvement? If it is true that people express themselves about organizational issues in ambiguous terms then one needs to address this ambiguity instead of the ‘problems’ to find an answer on the methodological question.
Volume (Year): (2008)
Issue (Month): ()
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: |
Phone: 004 0264 599170
Fax: 004 0264 590110
Web page: http://www.tbs.ubbcluj.ro/
More information through EDIRC
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Ann E. Harrison & Brian J. Aitken, 1999. "Do Domestic Firms Benefit from Direct Foreign Investment? Evidence from Venezuela," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 89(3), pages 605-618, June.
- Uri Ronnen, 1991. "Minimum Quality Standards, Fixed Costs, and Competition," RAND Journal of Economics, The RAND Corporation, vol. 22(4), pages 490-504, Winter.
- Sanna-Randaccio, Francesca, 2002. "The Impact of Foreign Direct Investment on Home and Host Countries with Endogenous R&D," Review of International Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 10(2), pages 278-98, May.
- Jan Hanousek & Randall K. Filer, 2004.
"Consumers' Opinion of Inflation Bias Due to Quality Improvements,"
William Davidson Institute Working Papers Series
2004-681, William Davidson Institute at the University of Michigan.
- Hanousek, Jan & Filer, Randall K, 2004. "Consumers' Opinion of Inflation Bias Due to Quality Improvements," Economic Development and Cultural Change, University of Chicago Press, vol. 53(1), pages 235-54, October.
- Jan Hanousek & Randall K. Filer, 2002. "Consumers' Opinion of Inflation Bias Due to Quality Improvements," Economics Working Paper Archive at Hunter College 02/8, Hunter College Department of Economics.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bbn:journl:2008_1_2_van_der_werf. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Cornelia Pop)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.