Assessment of New Urban Poverty of Vulnerable Urban Dwellers in the Context of Sub-Urbanization in Bangladesh
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Atta Khan & Abdul Saboor & Ikram Ali & Wasim Malik & Khalid Mahmood, 2016. "Urbanization of multidimensional poverty: empirical evidences from Pakistan," Quality & Quantity: International Journal of Methodology, Springer, vol. 50(1), pages 439-469, January.
- Abu Sarker & Mohammad Rahman, 2015. "The Role of Social Accountability in Poverty Alleviation Programs in Developing Countries: An Analysis with Reference to Bangladesh," Public Organization Review, Springer, vol. 15(2), pages 317-333, June.
- Mahendra Reddy, 2007. "Modelling Poverty Dimensions of Urban Informal Sector Operators in a Developing Economy," The European Journal of Development Research, Taylor and Francis Journals, vol. 19(3), pages 459-479.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Mostafa Emrul Wahid & Arifin Sultana & Aditi Chakrovorty, 2020. "Belt And Road Initiative Of China: Perspective Of Bangladesh," Noble International Journal of Social Sciences Research, Noble Academic Publsiher, vol. 5(6), pages 95-101, June.
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
- Tabish Nawab & Saqlain Raza & Malik Shahzad Shabbir & Ghulam Yahya Khan & Sana Bashir, 2023. "Multidimensional poverty index across districts in Punjab, Pakistan: estimation and rationale to consolidate with SDGs," Environment, Development and Sustainability: A Multidisciplinary Approach to the Theory and Practice of Sustainable Development, Springer, vol. 25(2), pages 1301-1325, February.
- Azeem, Muhammad Masood & Mugera, Amin W. & Schilizzi, Steven, 2016. "Poverty and vulnerability in the Punjab, Pakistan: A multilevel analysis," Journal of Asian Economics, Elsevier, vol. 44(C), pages 57-72.
- Erkko Autio & Kun Fu, 2015. "Economic and political institutions and entry into formal and informal entrepreneurship," Asia Pacific Journal of Management, Springer, vol. 32(1), pages 67-94, March.
- Kifayat Ullah & Muhammad Zubair Chishti, 2023. "Spatial distribution of poverty in Pakistan: an asset-based approach," Future Business Journal, Springer, vol. 9(1), pages 1-20, December.
- Khadija Waheed & Ali Iqtedar Mirza, 2020. "Estimation of Multidimensional Urban Poverty in South Asian Cities: A Case of Lahore Metropolitan Area," International Journal of Innovations in Science & Technology, 50sea, vol. 2(3), pages 61-79, September.
- Aneela Qadir & Muhammad Arshad & Waqar Ahmad & Muhammad Rafique & Wang Rongdang, 2023. "An Evaluation of Uni and Multidimensional Poverty Among Farming and Non-Farming Community," Social Indicators Research: An International and Interdisciplinary Journal for Quality-of-Life Measurement, Springer, vol. 166(1), pages 175-199, February.
- Andes Chivangue & Carlos Barros, 2017. "Poverty and Informal Trade," CEsA Working Papers 151, CEsA - Centre for African and Development Studies.
- Zhao, Xue & Xie, Chengyuan & Huang, Lu & Wang, Yaru & Han, Tongyun, 2023. "How digitalization promotes the sustainable integration of culture and tourism for economic recovery," Economic Analysis and Policy, Elsevier, vol. 77(C), pages 988-1000.
- Muhammad Masood Azeem & Amin W. Mugera & Steven Schilizzi & Kadambot H. M. Siddique, 2017. "An Assessment of Vulnerability to Poverty in Punjab, Pakistan: Subjective Choices of Poverty Indicators," Social Indicators Research: An International and Interdisciplinary Journal for Quality-of-Life Measurement, Springer, vol. 134(1), pages 117-152, October.
- Hummera Saleem & Malik Shahzad Shabbir & Bilal Khan, 2021. "Re-examining Multidimensional Poverty in Pakistan: A New Assessment of Regional Variations," Global Business Review, International Management Institute, vol. 22(6), pages 1441-1458, December.
- Zaman, Qamar uz & Zhao, Yuhuan & Zaman, Shah & Alenezi, Marim & Jehan, Noor, 2023. "Spatial evaluation of multidimensional energy poverty between farming and non-farming communities of agro-climatic zones of Pakistan," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 172(C).
- Shan, Haiyan & Yang, Junliang, 2019. "Sustainability of photovoltaic poverty alleviation in China: An evolutionary game between stakeholders," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 181(C), pages 264-280.
More about this item
KeywordsSuburbanization; Suburban poverty; Spatial inequality; Job insecurity; Vulnerability;
All these keywords.
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:arp:tjssrr:2018:p:184-193. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: http://arpgweb.com/?ic=journal&journal=7&info=aims .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: Managing Editor (email available below). General contact details of provider: http://arpgweb.com/?ic=journal&journal=7&info=aims .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.