The Impact of â€˜Brexitâ€™ on Japanese International Trade in EU
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Lannoo, Karel, 2016. "EU Financial Market Access after Brexit," ECMI Papers 11876, Centre for European Policy Studies.
- Karel Lannoo, 2016. "EU Financial Market Access after Brexit," CEPS Papers 11876, Centre for European Policy Studies.
- Dimitra Dimitropoulou & Philip McCann & Simon P. Burke, 2013. "The determinants of the location of foreign direct investment in UK regions†," Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 45(27), pages 3853-3862, September.
- Coulibaly, Souleymane, 2009.
"Evaluating the Trade Effect of Developing Regional Trade Agreements: a Semi-parametric Approach,"
Journal of Economic Integration,
Center for Economic Integration, Sejong University, vol. 24, pages 709-743.
- Coulibaly, Souleymane, 2007. "Evaluating the trade effect of developing regional trade agreements : a semi-parametric approach," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4220, The World Bank.
- repec:eme:ceftpp:jcefts-11-2016-0032 is not listed on IDEAS
- Jane Korinek & Mark Melatos, 2009. "Trade Impacts of Selected Regional Trade Agreements in Agriculture," OECD Trade Policy Papers 87, OECD Publishing.
- Innwon Park, 2009.
"Regional Trade Agreements in East Asia: Will They Be Sustainable? ,"
Asian Economic Journal,
East Asian Economic Association, vol. 23(2), pages 169-194, June.
- Park, Innwon, 2008. "Regional Trade Agreements in East Asia: Will They Be Sustainable?," MPRA Paper 5068, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Decreux, Yvan & Milner, Chris, 2010. "Some New Insights into the Effects of the EU-South Korea Free Trade Area: The Role of Non Tariff Barriers," Journal of Economic Integration, Center for Economic Integration, Sejong University, vol. 25, pages 783-817.
- Katayama, Hajime & Melatos, Mark, 2011. "The nonlinear impact of currency unions on bilateral trade," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 112(1), pages 94-96, July.
- Richard Kneller & Mauro Pisu, 2004. "Export-oriented FDI in the UK," Oxford Review of Economic Policy, Oxford University Press, vol. 20(3), pages 424-439, Autumn.
- Karel Lannoo, 2016. "EU Financial Market Access After Brexit," Intereconomics: Review of European Economic Policy, Springer;German National Library of Economics;Centre for European Policy Studies (CEPS), vol. 51(5), pages 255-260, September.
More about this item
KeywordsEU; Gravity model; International trade; Japan; UK.;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:arp:bmerar:2017:p:57-61. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Managing Editor). General contact details of provider: http://arpgweb.com/index.php?ic=journal&journal=8&info=aims .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.