Communication And Knowledge Management In Innovative Enterprises – Literature Review Perspective
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- James Bessen & Alessandro Nuvolari, 2019.
"Diffusing new technology without dissipating rents: some historical case studies of knowledge sharing,"
Industrial and Corporate Change, Oxford University Press, vol. 28(2), pages 365-388.
- James Bessen & Alessandro Nuvolari, 2017. "Diffusing New Technology without Dissipating Rents: Some Historical Case Studies of Knwoledge Sharing," LEM Papers Series 2017/28, Laboratory of Economics and Management (LEM), Sant'Anna School of Advanced Studies, Pisa, Italy.
- Sergey Anokhin & Joakim Wincent & Vinit Parida & Natalya Chistyakova & Pejvak Oghazi, 2019. "Industrial clusters, flagship enterprises and regional innovation," Entrepreneurship & Regional Development, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 31(1-2), pages 104-118, January.
- Chen, Xiaoping & Lu, Yi & Zhu, Lianming, 2017.
"Product cycle, contractibility, and global sourcing,"
Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 127(C), pages 283-296.
- Xiaoping Chen & Yi Lu & Lianming Zhu, 2016. "Product Cycle, Contractibility and Global Sourcing," Economic Growth Centre Working Paper Series 1604, Nanyang Technological University, School of Social Sciences, Economic Growth Centre.
- Anna Blombäck & Olof Brunninge, 2016. "Identifying the Role of Heritage Communication: A Stakeholder-Function Framework," International Studies of Management & Organization, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 46(4), pages 256-268, October.
- Haradhan Kumar MOHAJAN, 2019.
"Knowledge Sharing among Employees in Organizations,"
Journal of Economic Development, Environment and People, Alliance of Central-Eastern European Universities, vol. 8(1), pages 52-61, March.
- Mohajan, Haradhan, 2019. "Knowledge Sharing among Employees in Organizations," MPRA Paper 92934, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 18 Feb 2019.
- Benoit Dostie, 2018. "The Impact of Training on Innovation," ILR Review, Cornell University, ILR School, vol. 71(1), pages 64-87, January.
- Benoît Desmarchelier & Linjia Zhang, 2018. "Innovation networks and cluster dynamics," The Annals of Regional Science, Springer;Western Regional Science Association, vol. 61(3), pages 553-578, November.
- Donna L Hoffman & Thomas P Novak & Eileen FischerEditor & Robert KozinetsAssociate Editor, 2018. "Consumer and Object Experience in the Internet of Things: An Assemblage Theory Approach," Journal of Consumer Research, Oxford University Press, vol. 44(6), pages 1178-1204.
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
- Cherrier, Helene & Türe, Meltem, 2020. "Value dynamics in ordinary object disposal," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 116(C), pages 221-228.
- Mahbubur RAHMAN & Haradhan Kumar MOHAJAN, 2019.
"Rohingya-The Stateless Community Becoming the Lost Generation,"
Journal of Economic Development, Environment and People, Alliance of Central-Eastern European Universities, vol. 8(2), pages 24-36, June.
- Rahman, Mahbubur & Mohajan, Haradhan, 2019. "Rohingya-The Stateless Community Becoming the Lost Generation," MPRA Paper 94659, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 10 Mar 2019.
- László SEER, 2020. "Toward A Threshold Model Of Consumer Autonomy For Human-Smart System Interactions: A Qualitative Study," Network Intelligence Studies, Romanian Foundation for Business Intelligence, Editorial Department, issue 15, pages 57-69, June.
- Thomas P. Novak & Donna L. Hoffman, 2019. "Relationship journeys in the internet of things: a new framework for understanding interactions between consumers and smart objects," Journal of the Academy of Marketing Science, Springer, vol. 47(2), pages 216-237, March.
- Irina Maiorescu & Mihaela Bucur & Bogdan Georgescu & Daniel Moise & Vasile Alecsandru Strat & Ion Daniel Zgură, 2020. "Social Media and IOT Wearables in Developing Marketing Strategies. Do SMEs Differ From Large Enterprises?," Sustainability, MDPI, vol. 12(18), pages 1-18, September.
- Silvia Biraghi & Rossella Chiara Gambetti & Angela Antonia Beccanulli, 2020. "Achieving cultural relevance in technomediated platforms: instant cultural branding and controversial clicktivism," Italian Journal of Marketing, Springer, vol. 2020(2), pages 163-187, September.
- Elena Casprini & Yioula Melanthiou & Tommaso Pucci & Lorenzo Zanni, 2020. "Managing founder-based brand identity during succession," Journal of Brand Management, Palgrave Macmillan, vol. 27(1), pages 1-14, January.
- Asmat Ara Shaikh & K. Santhana Lakshmi & Korakod Tongkachok & Joel Alanya-Beltran & Edwin Ramirez-Asis & Julian Perez-Falcon, 2022. "Empirical analysis in analysing the major factors of machine learning in enhancing the e-business through structural equation modelling (SEM) approach," International Journal of System Assurance Engineering and Management, Springer;The Society for Reliability, Engineering Quality and Operations Management (SREQOM),India, and Division of Operation and Maintenance, Lulea University of Technology, Sweden, vol. 13(1), pages 681-689, March.
- Sharma, Monika & Rahman, Zillur, 2022. "Anthropomorphic brand management: An integrated review and research agenda," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 149(C), pages 463-475.
- Gansser, Oliver Alexander & Reich, Christina Stefanie, 2021. "A new acceptance model for artificial intelligence with extensions to UTAUT2: An empirical study in three segments of application," Technology in Society, Elsevier, vol. 65(C).
- Rokonuzzaman, Md & Kim, Kyoungmi (Kate) & Dugar, Kranti Kumar & Fox, Jennine, 2022. "What makes an object smart? Conceptualization, development, and validation of a scale to measure the Smartness of a Thing (SoT)," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 141(C), pages 337-354.
- Castillo-Villar, Fernando Rey & Villasante-Arellano, Ana Josefina, 2020. "Applying the multisensory sculpture technique to explore the role of brand usage on multisensory brand experiences," Journal of Retailing and Consumer Services, Elsevier, vol. 57(C).
- Milad Mirbabaie & Felix Brünker & Nicholas R. J. Möllmann Frick & Stefan Stieglitz, 2022. "The rise of artificial intelligence – understanding the AI identity threat at the workplace," Electronic Markets, Springer;IIM University of St. Gallen, vol. 32(1), pages 73-99, March.
- Attié, Elodie & Meyer-Waarden, Lars, 2022. "The acceptance and usage of smart connected objects according to adoption stages: an enhanced technology acceptance model integrating the diffusion of innovation, uses and gratification and privacy ca," Technological Forecasting and Social Change, Elsevier, vol. 176(C).
- Yang-Im Lee & Peter R. J. Trim, 2019. "Refining brand strategy: insights into how the “informed poseur” legitimizes purchasing counterfeits," Journal of Brand Management, Palgrave Macmillan, vol. 26(5), pages 595-613, September.
- Sinéad Monaghan & Esther Tippmann & Nicole Coviello, 2020. "Born digitals: Thoughts on their internationalization and a research agenda," Journal of International Business Studies, Palgrave Macmillan;Academy of International Business, vol. 51(1), pages 11-22, February.
- Shiri Melumad & Rhonda Hadi & Christian Hildebrand & Adrian F. Ward, 2020. "Technology-Augmented Choice: How Digital Innovations Are Transforming Consumer Decision Processes," Customer Needs and Solutions, Springer;Institute for Sustainable Innovation and Growth (iSIG), vol. 7(3), pages 90-101, October.
- Jinpyo Hong & Boyoung Kim, 2020. "Service Quality, Relationship Benefit and Experience Value in the Auto Repair Services Sector," JOItmC, MDPI, vol. 6(2), pages 1-15, April.
- Riegger, Anne-Sophie & Merfeld, Katrin & Klein, Jan F. & Henkel, Sven, 2022. "Technology-enabled personalization: Impact of smart technology choice on consumer shopping behavior," Technological Forecasting and Social Change, Elsevier, vol. 181(C).
- Lucia-Palacios, Laura & Pérez-López, Raúl, 2021. "Effects of Home Voice Assistants' Autonomy on Instrusiveness and Usefulness: Direct, Indirect, and Moderating Effects of Interactivity," Journal of Interactive Marketing, Elsevier, vol. 56(C), pages 41-54.
More about this item
KeywordsStakeholders; Knowledge management; Communication; Relationship management; Innovative enterprise;
All these keywords.
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:aou:nszioz:y:2020:i:2:p:41-55. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: http://nsz.wat.edu.pl/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: Michał Jurek (email available below). General contact details of provider: http://nsz.wat.edu.pl/ .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.