Relational Contracts in Agriculture: Theory and Evidence
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Iffat Abbas Abbasi & Hasbullah Ashari & Amin Jan & Ahmad Shabudin Ariffin, 2021. "Contract Farming towards Social Business: A New Paradigm," Sustainability, MDPI, vol. 13(22), pages 1-17, November.
- Donkor, Emmanuel & Mbeche, Robert & Mithöfer, Dagmar, 2023. "Strategic business decisions of retailers in the edible insect value chain in Uganda," International Food and Agribusiness Management Review, International Food and Agribusiness Management Association, vol. 26(2), January.
- Wu, Steven Y., 2021. "Determinants of Relational Contract Performance: Experimental Evidence," 2021 Allied Social Sciences Association (ASSA) Annual Meeting (Virtual), January 3-5, 2021, San Diego, California 308455, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Piano, Ennio Emanuele & Piano, Clara E., 2021. "Bargaining over beauty: The economics of contracts in Renaissance art markets," SocArXiv 9b6c5, Center for Open Science.
- Mohamed Abouaziza, 2022. "Farmer constraints and relational contracts: evidence from agricultural value chains in East Africa," Economics PhD Theses 0122, Department of Economics, University of Sussex Business School.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:anr:reseco:v:12:y:2020:p:111-127. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: http://www.annualreviews.org .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no bibliographic references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: http://www.annualreviews.org (email available below). General contact details of provider: http://www.annualreviews.org .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.