An Empirical Analysis Of The Determinants Of Bank Profitability In Romania
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Athanasoglou, Panayiotis P. & Brissimis, Sophocles N. & Delis, Matthaios D., 2008.
"Bank-specific, industry-specific and macroeconomic determinants of bank profitability,"
Journal of International Financial Markets, Institutions and Money,
Elsevier, vol. 18(2), pages 121-136, April.
- Athanasoglou, Panayiotis & Brissimis, Sophocles & Delis, Matthaios, 2005. "Bank-specific, industry-specific and macroeconomic determinants of bank profitability," MPRA Paper 32026, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Panayiotis P. Athanasoglou & Sophocles N. Brissimis & Matthaios D. Delis, 2005. "Bank-Specific, Industry-Specific and Macroeconomic Determinants of Bank Profitability," Working Papers 25, Bank of Greece.
- Dietrich, Andreas & Wanzenried, Gabrielle, 2011. "Determinants of bank profitability before and during the crisis: Evidence from Switzerland," Journal of International Financial Markets, Institutions and Money, Elsevier, vol. 21(3), pages 307-327, July.
- Athanasoglou, Panayiotis & Delis, Manthos & Staikouras, Christos, 2006.
"Determinants Of Bank Profitability In The South Eastern European Region,"
10274, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Panayiotis P. Athanasoglou & Matthaios D. Delis & Christos K. Staikouras, 2006. "Determinants of Bank Profitability in the South Eastern European Region," Working Papers 47, Bank of Greece.
- Fadzlan Sufian & Mohamad Akbar Noor Mohamad Noor, 2012. "Determinants of Bank Performance in a Developing Economy," Global Business Review, International Management Institute, vol. 13(1), pages 1-23, February.
- Fadzlan Sufian, 2010. "Financial depression and the profitability of the banking sector of the Republic of Korea: panel evidence on bank-specific and macroeconomic determinants," Asia-Pacific Development Journal, United Nations Economic and Social Commission for Asia and the Pacific (ESCAP), vol. 17(2), pages 65-92, December.
- Antonio Trujillo-Ponce, 2013. "What determines the profitability of banks? Evidence from Spain," Accounting and Finance, Accounting and Finance Association of Australia and New Zealand, vol. 53(2), pages 561-586, June.
- MENDES Victor & ABREU Margarida, "undated". "Do Macro-Financial Variables Matter for European Bank Interest Margins and Profitability?," EcoMod2003 330700101, EcoMod.
- Christos Staikouras & Emmanuel Mamatzakis & Anastasia Koutsomanoli-Filippaki, 2007. "Operating Performance of the Banking Industry: An Empirical Investigation of the South Eastern European Region," South-Eastern Europe Journal of Economics, Association of Economic Universities of South and Eastern Europe and the Black Sea Region, vol. 5(2), pages 245-266.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Matej Tomec & Timotej Jagric, 2017. "Does the Amount and Time of Recapitalization Affect the Profitability of Commercial Banks?," Czech Journal of Economics and Finance (Finance a uver), Charles University Prague, Faculty of Social Sciences, vol. 67(4), pages 318-341, August.
- Leonora Haliti Rudhani & Skender Ahmeti & Taulant Rudhani, 2016. "The Impact of Internal Factors on Bank Profitability in Kosovo," Acta Universitatis Danubius. OEconomica, Danubius University of Galati, issue 12(1), pages 95-107, February.
- Valipour Pasha , Mohammad & Arshadi , Ali, 2015. "Degree of Leverage Ratio Analysis in the Iranian Banking Network," Journal of Money and Economy, Monetary and Banking Research Institute, Central Bank of the Islamic Republic of Iran, vol. 10(2), pages 91-111, January.
- Shafiqul Islam & Md. Shohel Rana, 2019. "Determinants of Bank Profitability: Evidence from Commercial Banks of Bangladesh," Journal of Asian Business Strategy, Asian Economic and Social Society, vol. 9(2), pages 174-183, December.
More about this item
Keywordscommercial banks; profitability; bank specific factors; industry-specific variables; macroeconomic variables;
- G21 - Financial Economics - - Financial Institutions and Services - - - Banks; Other Depository Institutions; Micro Finance Institutions; Mortgages
- C23 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Single Equation Models; Single Variables - - - Models with Panel Data; Spatio-temporal Models
- M20 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting; Personnel Economics - - Business Economics - - - General
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:alu:journl:v:2:y:2013:i:15:p:23. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dan-Constantin Danuletiu). General contact details of provider: .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.