How The Investment In R&D Is Related To The Human Capital Accumulation? The Case Of Romania
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- P. Guerrieri & M. Luciani & V. Meliciani, 2011.
"The determinants of investment in information and communication technologies,"
Economics of Innovation and New Technology,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 20(4), pages 387-403.
- Paolo Guerrieri & Matteo Lucani & Valentina Meliciani, 2010. "The Determinants of Investment in Information and Communication Technologies," Bruges European Economic Research Papers 16, European Economic Studies Department, College of Europe.
- Stefanie Haller & Iulia Traistaru-Siedschlag, 2007. "The Adoption of ICT: Firm-Level Evidence from Irish Manufacturing Industries," Papers WP204, Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI).
More about this item
KeywordsR&D investment; human capital accumulation; knowledge-based society; knowledgeworkers;
- O30 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Innovation; Research and Development; Technological Change; Intellectual Property Rights - - - General
- O33 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Innovation; Research and Development; Technological Change; Intellectual Property Rights - - - Technological Change: Choices and Consequences; Diffusion Processes
- J24 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demand and Supply of Labor - - - Human Capital; Skills; Occupational Choice; Labor Productivity
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:alu:journl:v:2:y:2011:i:13:p:35. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dan-Constantin Danuletiu). General contact details of provider: .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.