The Impact of the Fiscal Competition on The Migration in European Union
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Mitu, Narcis Eduard, 2007. "European Tax Practice," MPRA Paper 10788, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- P. Giannoccolo, 2005.
"Brain Drain Competition Policies in Europe: a Survey,"
534, Dipartimento Scienze Economiche, Universita' di Bologna.
- Pierpaolo Giannoccolo, 2005. ""Brain Drain Competition" Policies in Europe: a Survey," Working Papers 20060201, Università degli Studi di Milano-Bicocca, Dipartimento di Statistica, revised Feb 2006.
- P. Giannoccolo, 2003. "Brain Drain and Fiscal Competition. A theoretical model for the Europe," Working Papers 481, Dipartimento Scienze Economiche, Universita' di Bologna.
More about this item
Keywordsbrain drain; fiscal competition; emigration competition.;
- C00 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - General - - - General
- C01 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - General - - - Econometrics
- E00 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - General - - - General
- E62 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Macroeconomic Policy, Macroeconomic Aspects of Public Finance, and General Outlook - - - Fiscal Policy
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:aio:aucsse:v:3:y:2008:i:11:p:1267-1273. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Anca Bandoi). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/fecraro.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.