"Brain Drain Competition" Policies in Europe: a Survey
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- P. Giannoccolo, 2005. "Brain Drain Competition Policies in Europe: a Survey," Working Papers 534, Dipartimento Scienze Economiche, Universita' di Bologna.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Michaela Trippl & Gunther Maier, 2010.
"Knowledge spillover agents and regional development,"
Papers in Regional Science,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 89(2), pages 229-233, June.
- Trippl, Michaela & Maier, Gunther, 2007. "Knowledge Spillover Agents and Regional Development," SRE-Discussion Papers 842, WU Vienna University of Economics and Business.
- Trippl, Michaela & Maier, Gunther, 2007. "Knowledge Spillover Agents and Regional Development," Papers DYNREG16, Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI).
- Michaela Trippl & Gunther Maier, 2007. "Knowledge Spillover Agents and Regional Development," SRE-Disc sre-disc-2007_01, Institute for Multilevel Governance and Development, Department of Socioeconomics, Vienna University of Economics and Business.
- Lea Cassar & Bruno S. Frey, 2010.
"Should I stay or should I go? An institutional approach to brain drain,"
CREMA Working Paper Series
2010-12, Center for Research in Economics, Management and the Arts (CREMA).
- Lea Cassar & Bruno S. Frey, 2010. "Should I stay or should I go? An institutional approach to brain drain," IEW - Working Papers 489, Institute for Empirical Research in Economics - University of Zurich.
- Pierpaolo Giannoccolo, 2003. "Brain Drain and Fiscal Competition: a Theoretical Model for Europe," Working Papers 20060602, Università degli Studi di Milano-Bicocca, Dipartimento di Statistica, revised Jun 2006.
- Maier, Gunther & Kurka, Bernhard & Trippl, Michaela, 2007. "Knowledge Spillover Agents and Regional Development: Spatial Distribution and Mobility of Star Scientists," Papers DYNREG17, Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI).
- Raluca DRACEA & Cristian STANCIU & Ekrem TUFAN, 2008. "The Impact of the Fiscal Competition on The Migration in European Union," Annals of University of Craiova - Economic Sciences Series, University of Craiova, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, vol. 3(36), pages 1267-1273, May.
- Raluca Dacea & Cristian Stanciu & Narcis Eduard Mitu, 2008. "The Impact of the Fiscal Competition on the Migration in The European Union," European Research Studies Journal, European Research Studies Journal, vol. 0(4), pages 101-110.
More about this item
KeywordsBrain Drain; Migration policies; Human Capital; High skilled workers.;
- F22 - International Economics - - International Factor Movements and International Business - - - International Migration
- I23 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Education - - - Higher Education; Research Institutions
- J24 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demand and Supply of Labor - - - Human Capital; Skills; Occupational Choice; Labor Productivity
- P16 - Economic Systems - - Capitalist Systems - - - Political Economy of Capitalism
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2006-07-02 (All new papers)
- NEP-EEC-2006-07-02 (European Economics)
- NEP-LAB-2006-07-02 (Labour Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:mis:wpaper:20060201. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Matteo Pelagatti). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dsmibit.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .