"Brain Drain Competition" Policies in Europe: a Survey
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- P. Giannoccolo, 2005. "Brain Drain Competition Policies in Europe: a Survey," Working Papers 534, Dipartimento Scienze Economiche, Universita' di Bologna.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Michaela Trippl & Gunther Maier, 2010.
"Knowledge spillover agents and regional development,"
Papers in Regional Science,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 89(2), pages 229-233, June.
- Trippl, Michaela & Maier, Gunther, 2007. "Knowledge Spillover Agents and Regional Development," SRE-Discussion Papers 842, WU Vienna University of Economics and Business.
- Trippl, Michaela & Maier, Gunther, 2007. "Knowledge Spillover Agents and Regional Development," Papers DYNREG16, Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI).
- Michaela Trippl & Gunther Maier, 2007. "Knowledge Spillover Agents and Regional Development," SRE-Disc sre-disc-2007_01, Institute for Multilevel Governance and Development, Department of Socioeconomics, Vienna University of Economics and Business.
- Lea Cassar & Bruno S. Frey, 2010.
"Should I stay or should I go? An institutional approach to brain drain,"
CREMA Working Paper Series
2010-12, Center for Research in Economics, Management and the Arts (CREMA).
- Lea Cassar & Bruno S. Frey, 2010. "Should I stay or should I go? An institutional approach to brain drain," IEW - Working Papers 489, Institute for Empirical Research in Economics - University of Zurich.
- Pierpaolo Giannoccolo, 2003. "Brain Drain and Fiscal Competition: a Theoretical Model for Europe," Working Papers 20060602, Università degli Studi di Milano-Bicocca, Dipartimento di Statistica, revised Jun 2006.
- Maier, Gunther & Kurka, Bernhard & Trippl, Michaela, 2007. "Knowledge Spillover Agents and Regional Development: Spatial Distribution and Mobility of Star Scientists," Papers DYNREG17, Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI).
- Raluca DRACEA & Cristian STANCIU & Ekrem TUFAN, 2008. "The Impact of the Fiscal Competition on The Migration in European Union," Annals of University of Craiova - Economic Sciences Series, University of Craiova, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, vol. 3(36), pages 1267-1273, May.
- Raluca Dacea & Cristian Stanciu & Narcis Eduard Mitu, 2008. "The Impact of the Fiscal Competition on the Migration in The European Union," European Research Studies Journal, European Research Studies Journal, vol. 0(4), pages 101-110.
More about this item
KeywordsBrain Drain; Migration policies; Human Capital; High skilled workers.;
- F22 - International Economics - - International Factor Movements and International Business - - - International Migration
- I23 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Education - - - Higher Education; Research Institutions
- J24 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demand and Supply of Labor - - - Human Capital; Skills; Occupational Choice; Labor Productivity
- P16 - Economic Systems - - Capitalist Systems - - - Political Economy of Capitalism
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2006-07-02 (All new papers)
- NEP-EEC-2006-07-02 (European Economics)
- NEP-LAB-2006-07-02 (Labour Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:mis:wpaper:20060201. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Matteo Pelagatti). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dsmibit.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.