New Welfare Regimes In Eastern Europe: The Cases Of Romania And Bulgaria
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Sinn, Hans-Werner, 2002.
"EU Enlargement and the Future of the Welfare State,"
Scottish Journal of Political Economy,
Scottish Economic Society, vol. 49(1), pages 104-115, February.
- h.c. mult. Hans-Werner Sinn, 2000. "EU Enlargement and the Future of the Welfare State," CESifo Working Paper Series 307, CESifo Group Munich.
- Sinn, Hans-Werner, 2002. "EU enlargement and the future of the welfare state," Munich Reprints in Economics 19736, University of Munich, Department of Economics.
- Tim Krieger & Christoph Sauer, 2004.
"Will Eastern European Migrants Happily Enter the German Pension System after the EU Eastern Enlargement?,"
Schmollers Jahrbuch : Journal of Applied Social Science Studies / Zeitschrift für Wirtschafts- und Sozialwissenschaften,
Duncker & Humblot, Berlin, vol. 124(1), pages 1-30.
- Tim Krieger & Christoph Sauer, 2003. "Will Eastern European Migrants Happily Enter the German Pension System after the EU Eastern Enlargement?," Departmental Discussion Papers 118, University of Goettingen, Department of Economics.
- Buti,Marco & Deroose,Servaas & Gaspar,Vitor & Martins,JoÃ£o Nogueira (ed.), 2010. "The Euro," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9789279098420, July - De.
- Van Vliet, Olaf & Kaeding, Michael, 2007. "Globalisation, European Integration and Social Protection – Patterns of Change or Continuity?," MPRA Paper 20808, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Dimitar Ninov, 2008. "Social Goals and Consequences of the Flat (Proportional) Taxation in Bulgaria," Economic Studies journal, Bulgarian Academy of Sciences - Economic Research Institute, issue 4, pages 33-82.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:spr:soinre:v:138:y:2018:i:2:d:10.1007_s11205-017-1660-y is not listed on IDEAS
- Elisabeta JABA & Ioana-Alexandra CHIRIANU & Christiana Brigitte BALAN & Ioan-Bogdan ROBU & Mihai Daniel ROMAN, 2016. "The Analysis Of The Effect Of Women’S Participation In The Labor Market On Fertility In European Union Countries Using Welfare State Models," ECONOMIC COMPUTATION AND ECONOMIC CYBERNETICS STUDIES AND RESEARCH, Faculty of Economic Cybernetics, Statistics and Informatics, vol. 50(1), pages 69-84.
More about this item
KeywordsWelfare regimes; social models; social protection; European economic integration; new EU entrants;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:aic:revebs:y:2012:i:10:tachei. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sireteanu Napoleon-Alexandru). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/feaicro.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.