Correlation Between Reasons And Effects Of Outsourcing: Evidence From Slovenian Sme’S
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Vining, Aidan & Globerman, steven, 1999. "A conceptual framework for understanding the outsourcing decision," European Management Journal, Elsevier, vol. 17(6), pages 645-654, December.
- Hendry, John, 1995. "Culture, community and networks: The hidden cost of outsourcing," European Management Journal, Elsevier, vol. 13(2), pages 193-200, June.
- Bryce, David J. & Useem, Michael, 1998. "The impact of corporate outsourcing on company value," European Management Journal, Elsevier, vol. 16(6), pages 635-643, December.
More about this item
Keywordsoutsourcing; reasons; effects; SMEs; Slovenia;
- L24 - Industrial Organization - - Firm Objectives, Organization, and Behavior - - - Contracting Out; Joint Ventures
- L25 - Industrial Organization - - Firm Objectives, Organization, and Behavior - - - Firm Performance
- L26 - Industrial Organization - - Firm Objectives, Organization, and Behavior - - - Entrepreneurship
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:aic:journl:y:2010:v:57:p:313-324. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sireteanu Napoleon-Alexandru). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/feaicro.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.