U.S. Ethanol Expansion Driving Changes Throughout the Agricultural Sector
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Akinfenwa, Samson O. & Qasmi, Bashir A., 2014. "Ethanol, the Agricultural Economy, and Rural Incomes in the United States: A Bivariate Econometric Approach," Agricultural and Resource Economics Review, Northeastern Agricultural and Resource Economics Association, vol. 43(2), pages 1-15, August.
- Edwards, Jeffrey A. & Pumphrey, R. Gary & Barbato, Lucia & Kurkalova, Lyubov A. & Burkey, Mark L., 2012. "Building a simple general model of municipal water conservation policy for communities overlying the Ogallala Aquifer," MPRA Paper 41750, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Rachael D. Garrett & Meredith Niles & Juliana Gil & Philip Dy & Julio Reis & Judson Valentim, 2017. "Policies for Reintegrating Crop and Livestock Systems: A Comparative Analysis," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 9(3), pages 1-22, March.
- Yigezu, Yigezu A. & Alexander, Corinne E. & Preckel, Paul V. & Maier, D.E. & Woloshuk, C.P. & Mason, L.J. & Lawrence, J. & Moog, D.J., 2008.
"Optimal management of molds in stored corn,"
Elsevier, vol. 98(3), pages 220-227, October.
- Yigezu, Yigezu A. & Alexander, Corinne E. & Preckel, Paul V., 2008. "Optimal Management of Molds in Stored Corn," 2008 Annual Meeting, July 27-29, 2008, Orlando, Florida 6572, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Robert Hahn & Caroline Cecot, 2009. "The benefits and costs of ethanol: an evaluation of the government’s analysis," Journal of Regulatory Economics, Springer, vol. 35(3), pages 275-295, June.
- Akinfenwa, Samson O. & Qasmi, Bashir A., 2014. "Ethanol, the Agricultural Economy, and Rural Incomes in the United States: A Bivariate Econometric Approach," Agricultural and Resource Economics Review, Northeastern Agricultural and Resource Economics Association, vol. 0, pages 1-15.
- Saunders, Caroline & Kaye-Blake, William & Marshall, Liz & Greenhalgh, Suzie & de Aragao Pereira, Mariana, 2009. "Impacts of a United States' biofuel policy on New Zealand's agricultural sector," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 37(9), pages 3448-3454, September.
More about this item
KeywordsCrop Production/Industries; Production Economics; Productivity Analysis;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:uersaw:125306. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ersgvus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.