Price, Trade and Welfare Effects of Agricultural Protection: The Case of East Asia
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Anderson, Kym, 1983. "Growth of agricultural protection in East Asia," Food Policy, Elsevier, vol. 8(4), pages 327-336, November.
- Josling, Timothy, 1980. "Developed-country agricultural policies and developing-country food supplies: the case of wheat," Research reports 14, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Anderson, Kym & Tyers, Rodney, 1984. "European Community Grain and Meat Policies: Effects on International Prices, Trade and Welfare," European Review of Agricultural Economics, Foundation for the European Review of Agricultural Economics, vol. 11(4), pages 367-394.
- Anderson, Kym, 1983. "Economic Growth, Comparative Advantage and Agricultural Trade of Pacific Rim Countries," Review of Marketing and Agricultural Economics, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society, vol. 51(03), December.
- D. Gale Johnson, 1975. "World Agriculture, Commodity Policy, and Price Variability," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 57(5), pages 823-828.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:remaae:12511. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aaresea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.