A Note on Measuring Income Instability and Inequality on Australian Sheep Farms
No abstract is available for this item.
Volume (Year): 50 (1982)
Issue (Month): 01 (April)
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: |
Phone: 0409 032 338
Web page: http://www.aares.info/Email:
More information through EDIRC
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Knight, J B, 1976. "Explaining Income Distribution in Less Developed Countries: A Framework and an Agenda," Oxford Bulletin of Economics and Statistics, Department of Economics, University of Oxford, vol. 38(3), pages 161-77, August.
- Champernowne, D G, 1974. "A Comparison of Measures of Inequality of Income Distribution," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 84(336), pages 787-816, December.
- Krenz, Ronald D., 1964. "Projection of Farm Numbers for North Dakota With Markov Chains," Agricultural Economics Research, United States Department of Agriculture, Economic Research Service, issue 3.
- Bostwick, Don, 1962. "Yield Probabilities as a Markov Process," Agricultural Economics Research, United States Department of Agriculture, Economic Research Service, issue 2.
- Murray, David, 1981. "The Inequality of Household Incomes in Australia," The Economic Record, The Economic Society of Australia, vol. 57(156), pages 12-22, March.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:remaae:12292. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.