The Effects Of Alternative Seasonal Price Differentials On Milk Production In New York
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Kaiser, Harry M., 1986. "A Primer on Federal Milk Marketing Orders in the United States," EB Series 185849, Cornell University, Department of Applied Economics and Management.
- Quinn, William & Wasserman, Walter, 1983. "The Dairyman's Guide to Milk Marketing," EB Series 185767, Cornell University, Department of Applied Economics and Management.
- Richard J. H. Caine & D. Peter Stonehouse, 1983. "Adjusting the Seasonality of Milk Shipments in Canada: Problems, Economic Impacts and Potential Policies," Canadian Journal of Agricultural Economics/Revue canadienne d'agroeconomie, Canadian Agricultural Economics Society/Societe canadienne d'agroeconomie, vol. 31(3), pages 331-350, November.
- Hall, Seth C. & Oltenacu, Pascal A. & Milligan, Robert A., 1987. "Returns to Dairy Producers Under Different Seasonal Production Patterns," Research Bulletins 183664, Cornell University, Department of Applied Economics and Management.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Paul Smyth & Laurence Harte & Thia Hennessy, 2010. "Seasonality and Costs of Production on Irish dairy farms from 1994-2008," Working Papers 1001, Rural Economy and Development Programme,Teagasc.
- Smyth, Paul & Harte, Laurence & Hennessy, Thia C., 2009. "Seasonality and Costs of Production on Irish dairy farms from 2000-2007," 83rd Annual Conference, March 30-April 1, 2009, Dublin, Ireland 51076, Agricultural Economics Society.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:nejare:29069. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/nareaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.