Practices Used by Dairy Farmers to Reduce Seasonal Production Variability
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Washington, Andrew A. & Kilmer, Richard L. & Weldon, Richard N., 2002. "Practices Used by Dairy Farmers to Reduce Seasonal Production Variability," Agricultural and Resource Economics Review, Cambridge University Press, vol. 31(01), pages 127-137, April.
- Washington, Andrew A. & Larson, Robert W., Jr. & Kilmer, Richard L., 1999. "Practices Used By Dairy Farmers To Reduce Seasonal Production Variability," 1999 Annual meeting, August 8-11, Nashville, TN 21500, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
References listed on IDEAS
- Lerman, Robert I. & Yitzhaki, Shlomo, 1989. "Improving the accuracy of estimates of Gini coefficients," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 42(1), pages 43-47, September.
- Lerman, Robert I & Yitzhaki, Shlomo, 1985. "Income Inequality Effects by Income," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 67(1), pages 151-156, February.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Charlebois, Sylvain, 2016. "Policy-change Triggered Environmental Uncertainty in a Dairy Cooperative: The Case of Mila in South Tyrol," International Journal on Food System Dynamics, International Center for Management, Communication, and Research, vol. 7(3).
- Smyth, Paul & Harte, Laurence & Hennessy, Thia C., 2009. "Seasonality and Costs of Production on Irish dairy farms from 2000-2007," 83rd Annual Conference, March 30-April 1, 2009, Dublin, Ireland 51076, Agricultural Economics Society.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:arerjl:31486. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/nareaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.