Journal of International Agricultural Trade and Development, Volume 09, Number 1, 2013
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Crago, Christine L. & Khanna, Madhu & Barton, Jason & Giuliani, Eduardo & Amaral, Weber, 2010.
"Competitiveness of Brazilian sugarcane ethanol compared to US corn ethanol,"
Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 38(11), pages 7404-7415, November.
- Crago, Christine Lasco & Khanna, Madhu & Barton, Jason & Giuliani, Eduardo & Amaral, Weber, 2010. "Competitiveness of Brazilian Sugarcane Ethanol Compared to US Corn Ethanol," 2010 Annual Meeting, July 25-27, 2010, Denver, Colorado 60895, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Martinez-Gonzalez, Ariadna & Sheldon, Ian M. & Thompson, Stanley R., 2007. "Estimating the Effects of U.S. Distortions in the Ethanol Market Using a Partial Equilibrium Trade Model," 2007 Annual Meeting, July 29-August 1, 2007, Portland, Oregon 9802, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Martinez-Gonzalez Ariadna & Sheldon Ian M & Thompson Stanley, 2007. "Estimating the Welfare Effects of U.S. Distortions in the Ethanol Market Using a Partial Equilibrium Trade Model," Journal of Agricultural & Food Industrial Organization, De Gruyter, vol. 5(2), pages 1-19, December.
- Deressa, T. & Hassan, Rashid M. & Poonyth, Daneswar, 2005. "Measuring the impact of climate change on South African agriculture: The case of sugar-cane growing regions," Agrekon, Agricultural Economics Association of South Africa (AEASA), vol. 44(4), pages 1-19, December.
- Durbin, J, 1970. "Testing for Serial Correlation in Least-Squares Regression When Some of the Regressors are Lagged Dependent Variables," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 38(3), pages 410-421, May.
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
- Zhang, Dengjun & Asche, Frank & Oglend, Atle, 2014. "Ethanol and trade: An analysis of price transmission in the US market," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 42(C), pages 1-8.
- Rossana, Robert J., 1988. "Interrelated Demands for Buffer Stocks and Productive Inputs: Estimates for Two-Digit Manufacturing Industries," Department of Economics and Business - Archive 259428, North Carolina State University, Department of Economics.
- Jean-Bernard Chatelain & Kirsten Ralf, 2017.
"Can We Identify the Fed's Preferences?,"
- Chatelain, Jean-Bernard & Ralf, Kirsten, 2017. "Can we Identify the Fed's Preferences?," MPRA Paper 76831, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Jean-Bernard Chatelain & Kirsten Ralf, 2017. "Can We Identify the Fed's Preferences?," PSE Working Papers halshs-01549908, HAL.
- Chatelain, Jean-Bernard & Ralf, Kirsten, 2017. "Can we Identify the Fed's Preferences?," EconStor Preprints 149993, ZBW - Leibniz Information Centre for Economics.
- repec:wyi:journl:002087 is not listed on IDEAS
- Mishkin, Frederic S, 1982.
"Does Anticipated Monetary Policy Matter? An Econometric Investigation,"
Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 90(1), pages 22-51, February.
- Frederic S. Mishkin, 1980. "Does Anticipated Monetary Policy Matter? An Econometric Investigation," NBER Working Papers 0506, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Deborah Bentivoglio & Adele Finco & Mirian Rumenos Piedade Bacchi, 2016. "Interdependencies between Biofuel, Fuel and Food Prices: The Case of the Brazilian Ethanol Market," Energies, MDPI, vol. 9(6), pages 1-16, June.
- Velilla Cerdan, Santiago, 1996. "On the cumulated periodogram goodness-of-fit test in ARMA models," DES - Working Papers. Statistics and Econometrics. WS 10721, Universidad Carlos III de Madrid. Departamento de Estadística.
- M. N. Bhattacharyya & A. P. Andersen, 1976. "A Post-Sample Diagnostic Test for a Time Services Model," Australian Journal of Management, Australian School of Business, vol. 1(1), pages 33-56, April.
- McCracken,M.W. & West,K.D., 2001. "Inference about predictive ability," Working papers 14, Wisconsin Madison - Social Systems.
- Dhruv Rawat & Sujay Patni & Ram Mehta, 2021. "Stock prices and Macroeconomic indicators: Investigating a correlation in Indian context," Papers 2112.08071, arXiv.org, revised Feb 2022.
- Robert Fluri, 1979. "Konjunkturdiagnose und Prognose in der Schweiz: Die Verwendung qualitativer Informationen: Konjunkturtest," Swiss Journal of Economics and Statistics (SJES), Swiss Society of Economics and Statistics (SSES), vol. 115(III), pages 301-322, September.
- Davidson, Russell & MacKinnon, James G, 1984.
"Model Specification Tests Based on Artificial Linear Regressions,"
International Economic Review, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania and Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association, vol. 25(2), pages 485-502, June.
- Davidson, Russell & MacKinnon, James G., 1980. "Model Specification Tests Based on Artificial Linear Regressions," Queen's Institute for Economic Research Discussion Papers 275162, Queen's University - Department of Economics.
- Russell Davidson & James G. MacKinnon, 1980. "Model Specification Tests Based on Artificial Linear Regressions," Working Paper 390, Economics Department, Queen's University.
- Russell Davidson & James G. MacKinnon, 1981. "Model Specification Tests Based on Artificial Linear Regressions," Working Paper 426, Economics Department, Queen's University.
- J. S. Mehta & G. V. L. Narasimham & P. A. V. B. Swamy, 1975. "Estimation of a dynamic demand function for gasoline with different schemes of parameter variation," International Finance Discussion Papers 70, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- D. G. McFetridge & J. D. May, 1976. "The Effects of Capital Cost Allowance Measures on Capital Accumulation in the Canadian Manufacturing Sector," Public Finance Review, , vol. 4(3), pages 307-322, July.
- Benjamin M. Friedman & V. Vance Roley, 1977. "Identifying Identical Distributed Lag Structures by the Use of Prior SumConstraints," NBER Working Papers 0179, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- McAleer, Michael, 1995. "The significance of testing empirical non-nested models," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 67(1), pages 149-171, May.
- Davidson, Russell & Trokić, Mirza, 2020. "The fast iterated bootstrap," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 218(2), pages 451-475.
- Caporale, Guglielmo Maria & Gil-Alana, Luis A., 2008.
"Modelling the US, UK and Japanese unemployment rates: Fractional integration and structural breaks,"
Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 52(11), pages 4998-5013, July.
- Luis A. Gil-Alana & Guglielmo M. Caporale, 2008. "Modelling the US, the UK and Japanese unemployment rates. Fractional integrationand structural breaks," Faculty Working Papers 11/08, School of Economics and Business Administration, University of Navarra.
- Amengual, Dante & Fiorentini, Gabriele & Sentana, Enrique, 2013.
"Sequential estimation of shape parameters in multivariate dynamic models,"
Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 177(2), pages 233-249.
- Dante Amengual & Gabriele Fiorentini & Enrique Sentana, 2012. "Sequential Estimation of Shape Parameters in Multivariate Dynamic Models," Working Papers wp2012_1201, CEMFI.
- Russell Davidson & Victoria Zinde‐Walsh, 2017.
"Advances in specification testing,"
Canadian Journal of Economics/Revue canadienne d'économique, John Wiley & Sons, vol. 50(5), pages 1595-1631, December.
- Barry A. Macy & Philip H. Mirvis, 1982. "Organizational Change Efforts," Evaluation Review, , vol. 6(3), pages 301-372, June.
More about this item
KeywordsAgricultural and Food Policy; International Relations/Trade;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:joiatd:205094. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: AgEcon Search (email available below). General contact details of provider: .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.