Handler Reactions To Potential Compulsory Country-Of-Origin Labeling Of Fresh Or Frozen Beef
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Schupp, Alvin & Gillespie, Jeffrey, 2001. "Handler Reactions to Potential Compulsory Country-of-Origin Labeling of Fresh or Frozen Beef," Journal of Agricultural and Applied Economics, Cambridge University Press, vol. 33(01), pages 161-171, April.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Awada, Lana & Yiannaka, Amalia, 2006. "Consumer purchasing decisions and welfare under country of origin. Labelling regulation," 98th Seminar, June 29-July 2, 2006, Chania, Crete, Greece 10038, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Loureiro, Maria L. & Umberger, Wendy J., 2002. "Estimating Consumer Willingness-To-Pay For Country Of-Origin-Labels For Beef Products," 2002 Annual meeting, July 28-31, Long Beach, CA 19745, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Chern, Wen S. & Chang, Chun-Yu, 2012. "Benefit evaluation of the country of origin labeling in Taiwan: Results from an auction experiment," Food Policy, Elsevier, vol. 37(5), pages 511-519.
- Umberger, Wendy J. & Feuz, Dillon M. & Calkins, Chris R. & Sitz, Bethany M., 2003. "Country-Of-Origin Labeling Of Beef Products: U.S. Consumers' Perceptions," Journal of Food Distribution Research, Food Distribution Research Society, vol. 34(03), November.
- Loureiro, Maria L. & Umberger, Wendy J., 2003. "Consumer Response To Country-Of-Origin Labeling Program In The Context Of Heterogenous Preferences," 2003 Annual meeting, July 27-30, Montreal, Canada 22129, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Chern, Wen S. & Lin, Huei-Ching, 2011. "Analysis of Country of Origin Labeling for Food Products in Taiwan Using Auction Experiment with Tasting," 2011 Annual Meeting, July 24-26, 2011, Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania 103219, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Wen Chern & Huei-Ching Lin, 2012. "Taiwanese Consumer Valuation of Country of Origin Labeling Using Auction Experiment with Tasting," Journal of Family and Economic Issues, Springer, vol. 33(2), pages 184-198, June.
- Chern, Wen S. & Chang, Chun-Yu, 2009. "Benefit Evaluation of the Country of Origin Labeling in Taiwan: Results from Auction Experiment," 2009 Annual Meeting, July 26-28, 2009, Milwaukee, Wisconsin 49215, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Awada, Lana & Yiannaka, Amalia, 2012. "Consumer perceptions and the effects of country of origin labeling on purchasing decisions and welfare," Food Policy, Elsevier, vol. 37(1), pages 21-30.
- Schupp, Alvin R. & Gillespie, Jeffrey M., 2001. "Consumer Attitudes Toward Potential Country-Of-Origin Labeling Of Fresh Or Frozen Beef," Journal of Food Distribution Research, Food Distribution Research Society, vol. 32(03), November.
- Donatella Baiardi & Riccardo Puglisi & Simona Scabrosetti, 2012. "Individual Attitudes on Food Quality and Safety: Empirical Evidence on EU Countries," DEM Working Papers Series 014, University of Pavia, Department of Economics and Management.
- Yeboah, Osei & Naanwaab, Cephas B. & Antwi, Johnson, 2015. "Estimating the Consumer Expenditure under COOL," 2015 Annual Meeting, January 31-February 3, 2015, Atlanta, Georgia 196851, Southern Agricultural Economics Association.
- Loureiro, Maria L. & Umberger, Wendy J., 2003. "Estimating Consumer Willingness to Pay for Country-of-Origin Labeling," Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics, Western Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 28(02), August.
- Loureiro, Maria L. & Umberger, Wendy J., 2007. "A choice experiment model for beef: What US consumer responses tell us about relative preferences for food safety, country-of-origin labeling and traceability," Food Policy, Elsevier, vol. 32(4), pages 496-514, August.
More about this item
Keywordsbeef handling firms; country-of-origin labeling; logit analysis; telephone survey; Agribusiness; International Relations/Trade;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:joaaec:15285. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/saeaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.