Acreage Response Under Farm Programs For Major Southeastern Field Crops
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Duffy, Patricia A. & Shalishali, Kasazi & Kinnucan, Henry W., 1994. "Acreage Response Under Farm Programs for Major Southeastern Field Crops," Journal of Agricultural and Applied Economics, Cambridge University Press, vol. 26(02), pages 367-378, December.
References listed on IDEAS
- Duffy, Patricia A. & Richardson, James W. & Wohlgenant, Michael K., 1987. "Regional Cotton Acreage Response," Journal of Agricultural and Applied Economics, Cambridge University Press, vol. 19(01), pages 99-110, July.
- Mims, Anne M. & Duffy, Patricia A. & Young, George J., 1989. "Effects Of Alternative Acreage Restriction Provisions On Alabama Cotton Farms," Southern Journal of Agricultural Economics, Southern Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 21(02), December.
- B. J. Morzuch & R. D. Weaver & P. G. Helmberger, 1980. "Wheat Acreage Supply Response under Changing Farm Programs," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 62(1), pages 29-37.
- Sandmo, Agnar, 1971. "On the Theory of the Competitive Firm under Price Uncertainty," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 61(1), pages 65-73, March.
- Mims, Anne M. & Duffy, Patricia A. & Young, George, 1989. "Effects of Alternative Acreage Restriction Provisions on Alabama Cotton Farms," Journal of Agricultural and Applied Economics, Cambridge University Press, vol. 21(02), pages 85-94, December.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Irwin, Douglas A., 2003. "The optimal tax on antebellum US cotton exports," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 60(2), pages 275-291, August.
- O'Donoghue, Erik J. & Whitaker, James B., 2006. "How distorting are direct payments?," 2006 Annual meeting, July 23-26, Long Beach, CA 21247, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Beach, Robert H. & Murray, Brian C. & Piggott, Nicholas E. & Wohlgenant, Michael K., 2002. "Interaction Effects Of Promotion, Research, And Price Support Programs For U.S. Cotton," 2002 Annual meeting, July 28-31, Long Beach, CA 19803, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
More about this item
KeywordsGovernment programs; Acreage response; Expected utility; Time-varying parameters; Crop Production/Industries;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:joaaec:15163. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/saeaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.