Kompass für agrarökonomische Zeitschriften: das GEWISOLA-ÖGA-Publikationsranking
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Klaus Ritzberger, 2008. "A Ranking of Journals in Economics and Related Fields," German Economic Review, Verein für Socialpolitik, vol. 9, pages 402-430, November.
- David J. Pannell, 2002.
"Prose, Psychopaths and Persistence: Personal Perspectives on Publishing,"
Canadian Journal of Agricultural Economics/Revue canadienne d'agroeconomie, Canadian Agricultural Economics Society/Societe canadienne d'agroeconomie, vol. 50(2), pages 101-115, July.
- Pannell, David J., 2002. "Prose, psychopaths and persistence: Personal perspectives on publishing," 2002 Conference (46th), February 13-15, 2002, Canberra, Australia 125145, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society.
- George A. Akerlof, 1970. "The Market for "Lemons": Quality Uncertainty and the Market Mechanism," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 84(3), pages 488-500.
- Joshua S. Gans & George B. Shepherd, 1994. "How Are the Mighty Fallen: Rejected Classic Articles by Leading Economists," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 8(1), pages 165-179, Winter.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Wellner, Marie & Theuvsen, Ludwig, 2016. "Community Supported Agriculture Als Neuer Impuls Für Die Regionalvermarktung? Stand Der Forschung Und Abgrenzung Von Anderen Alternativen Lebensmittelnetzwerken," 56th Annual Conference, Bonn, Germany, September 28-30, 2016 244757, German Association of Agricultural Economists (GEWISOLA).
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
- Damien Besancenot & Abdelghani Maddi, 2019.
"Should citations be weighted to assess the influence of an academic article?,"
Economics Bulletin, AccessEcon, vol. 435(1), pages 435-445.
- Abdelghani Maddi & Damien Besancenot, 2018. "Should citations be weighted to assess the influence of an academic article?," CEPN Working Papers 2018-07, Centre d'Economie de l'Université de Paris Nord.
- Abdelghani Maddi & Damien Besancenot, 2018. "Should citations be weighted to assess the influence of an academic article?," CEPN Working Papers hal-01922259, HAL.
- Abdelghani Maddi & Damien Besancenot, 2018. "Should citations be weighted to assess the influence of an academic article?," Working Papers hal-01922259, HAL.
- Marco Pleßner, 2017. "The disposition effect: a survey," Management Review Quarterly, Springer, vol. 67(1), pages 1-30, February.
- Ofer Azar, 2003. "Rejections and the Importance of First Response Times (Or: How Many Rejections Do Others Receive?)," General Economics and Teaching 0309002, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Azar Ofer H., 2015. "A Model of the Academic Review Process with Informed Authors," The B.E. Journal of Economic Analysis & Policy, De Gruyter, vol. 15(2), pages 865-889, April.
- Talukdar, Debabrata & Hariharan, Vijay Ganesh & Boo, Chanil, 2011. "Empirical regularity in academic research productivity patterns in marketing," International Journal of Research in Marketing, Elsevier, vol. 28(3), pages 248-257.
- Hendrik P. van Dalen & K?ne Henkens, 2005.
"Signals in science - On the importance of signaling in gaining attention in science,"
Scientometrics, Springer;Akadémiai Kiadó, vol. 64(2), pages 209-233, August.
- Hendrik P. van Dalen & Kène Henkens, 2004. "Signals in Science - On the Importance of Signaling in Gaining Attention in Science," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 04-113/1, Tinbergen Institute.
- Chu-Shiu Li, 2005. "Risk Signaling in the Health Insurance Market," International Journal of Business and Economics, School of Management Development, Feng Chia University, Taichung, Taiwan, vol. 4(1), pages 45-52, April.
- Tisdell, Clem, 2014. "Information Technology's Impacts on Productivity, Welfare and Social Change: Second Version," Economic Theory, Applications and Issues Working Papers 195701, University of Queensland, School of Economics.
- Michael R. CARTER & Alain de JANVRY & Elisabeth SADOULET & Alexandros SARRIS, 2014.
"Index-based weather insurance for developing countries: A review of evidence and a set of propositions for up-scaling,"
- Michael R. CARTER & Alain de JANVRY & Elisabeth SADOULET & Alexandros SARRIS, 2014. "Index-based weather insurance for developing countries: A review of evidence and a set of propositions for up-scaling," Working Papers P111, FERDI.
- König, Philipp J. & Pothier, David, 2018. "Safe but fragile: Information acquisition, sponsor support and shadow bank runs," Discussion Papers 15/2018, Deutsche Bundesbank.
- Reynolds, Travis & Kolodinsky, Jane & Murray, Byron, 2012. "Consumer preferences and willingness to pay for compact fluorescent lighting: Policy implications for energy efficiency promotion in Saint Lucia," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 41(C), pages 712-722.
- Ginger Zhe Jin & Andrew Kato & John A. List, 2010.
"That’S News To Me! Information Revelation In Professional Certification Markets,"
Economic Inquiry, Western Economic Association International, vol. 48(1), pages 104-122, January.
- Ginger Zhe Jin & Andrew Kato & John A. List, 2006. "That's News to Me! Information Revelation in Professional Certification Markets," NBER Working Papers 12390, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Ginger Jin & Andrew Kato & John List, 2006. "That's news to me! information revelation in professional certification markets," Framed Field Experiments 00162, The Field Experiments Website.
- Luigino Bruni & Pier Luigi Porta, 2016. "Happiness and quality of life reconciled," Chapters, in: Luigino Bruni & Pier Luigi Porta (ed.), Handbook of Research Methods and Applications in Happiness and Quality of Life, chapter 1, pages 1-19, Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Loncarski, I. & Ter Horst, J.R. & Veld, C.H., 2006. "Why do Companies issue Convertible Bond Loans? An Empirical Analysis for the Canadian Market," Other publications TiSEM 6036423f-db13-4e07-b9d1-7, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
- Michael A. Arnold & Joshua M. Duke & Kent D. Messer, 2013. "Adverse Selection in Reverse Auctions for Ecosystem Services," Land Economics, University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 89(3), pages 387-412.
- Ritu Agarwal & Michelle Dugas & Guodong (Gordon) Gao & P. K. Kannan, 2020. "Emerging technologies and analytics for a new era of value-centered marketing in healthcare," Journal of the Academy of Marketing Science, Springer, vol. 48(1), pages 9-23, January.
- Villas-Boas, Sofia B, 2020. "Reduced Form Evidence on Belief Updating Under Asymmetric Information," Department of Agricultural & Resource Economics, UC Berkeley, Working Paper Series qt08c456vk, Department of Agricultural & Resource Economics, UC Berkeley.
- Yaofeng Fu & Ruokun Huang & Yiran Sheng, 2017. "Labor Contract Law -An Economic View," Papers 1702.03977, arXiv.org.
- Claudio Vitari, 2014. "Electronic currencies for purposive degrowth?," Working paper serie RMT - Grenoble Ecole de Management hal-00975432, HAL.
- Villas-Boas, Sofia B & Carrera, Mariana, 2016.
"Generic aversion and observational learning in the over-the-counter drug market,"
Department of Agricultural & Resource Economics, UC Berkeley, Working Paper Series
qt0q03b5f2, Department of Agricultural & Resource Economics, UC Berkeley.
- Carrera, Mariana & Villas-Boas, Sofia B, 2020. "Generic Aversion and Observational Learning in the Over-the-Counter Drug Market," Department of Agricultural & Resource Economics, UC Berkeley, Working Paper Series qt7ks7s9jf, Department of Agricultural & Resource Economics, UC Berkeley.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:gjagec:134174. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/iahubde.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.