The Role of International Trade in Achieving Food Security
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Wilkinson, Rorden & Scott, James, 2008. "Developing country participation in the GATT: a reassessment," World Trade Review, Cambridge University Press, vol. 7(03), pages 473-510, July.
- Baldwin, R E & Murray, Tracy, 1977. "MFN Tariff Reductions and Developing Country Trade Benefits under the GSP," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 87(345), pages 30-46, March.
- Joseph Francois & Bernard Hoekman & Miriam Manchin, 2006.
"Preference Erosion and Multilateral Trade Liberalization,"
World Bank Economic Review,
World Bank Group, vol. 20(2), pages 197-216.
- J. Francois & B. Hoekman & M. Manchin, 2005. "Preference Erosion and Multilateral Trade Liberalization," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 05-073/2, Tinbergen Institute.
- Francois, Joseph & Hoekman, Bernard & Manchin, Miriam, 2005. "Preference erosion and multilateral trade liberalization," Policy Research Working Paper Series 3730, The World Bank.
- Francois, Joseph & Hoekman, Bernard & Manchin, Miriam, 2005. "Preference Erosion and Multilateral Trade Liberalization," CEPR Discussion Papers 5153, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Joseph Francois & B. Hoekman & M. Manchin, 2005. "Preference Erosion and Multilateral Trade Liberalization," The Institute for International Integration Studies Discussion Paper Series iiisdp87, IIIS.
- Ahmad, Jaleel, 1985. "Prospects of trade liberalization between the developed and the developing countries," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 13(9), pages 1077-1086, September.
- Ozden, Caglar & Reinhardt, Eric, 2005.
"The perversity of preferences: GSP and developing country trade policies, 1976-2000,"
Journal of Development Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 78(1), pages 1-21, October.
- Ozden, Caglar & Reinhardt, Eric, 2003. "The perversity of preferences : GSP and developing country trade policies, 1976 - 2000," Policy Research Working Paper Series 2955, The World Bank.
- Kimberly Ann Elliott, 1997. "Corruption and the Global Economy," Peterson Institute Press: All Books, Peterson Institute for International Economics, number 12.
- E. Paul Durrenberger, 2005. "Labour," Chapters,in: A Handbook of Economic Anthropology, chapter 8 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- André Sapir, 1981. "Trade benefits under the EEC generalized system of preferences," ULB Institutional Repository 2013/8290, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Patrick A. Messerlin, 2006. "Enlarging the Vision for Trade Policy Space: Special and Differentiated Treatment and Infant Industry Issues," The World Economy, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 29(10), pages 1395-1407, October.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Kerr, William A., 2015. "Food Security, Strategic Stockholding and Trade-Distorting Subsidies: Is There a Permanent Solution?," Estey Centre Journal of International Law and Trade Policy, Estey Centre for Law and Economics in International Trade, vol. 16(1).
More about this item
Keywordsagricultural productivity; food security; international trade; price spikes; Agribusiness; Agricultural and Food Policy; Agricultural Finance; Demand and Price Analysis; Food Security and Poverty; International Relations/Trade; Teaching/Communication/Extension/Profession;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:ecjilt:117818. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/esteyca.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.