AJAE Appendix: Grading, Minimum Quality Standards, and the Labeling of Genetically Modified Products
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Finlayson, J. D. & Cacho, O. J. & Bywater, A. C., 1995. "A simulation model of grazing sheep: I. Animal growth and intake," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, vol. 48(1), pages 1-25.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Bonroy, Olivier & Lemarié, Stéphane, 2012.
"Downstream labeling and upstream price competition,"
European Economic Review,
Elsevier, vol. 56(3), pages 347-360.
- Bonroy, O. & Lemarié, S., 2010. "Downstream labeling and upstream price competition," Working Papers 201001, Grenoble Applied Economics Laboratory (GAEL).
- Olivier Bonroy & Christos Constantatos, 2015.
"On the Economics of Labels: How Their Introduction Affects the Functioning of Markets and the Welfare of All Participants,"
American Journal of Agricultural Economics,
Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 97(1), pages 239-259.
- Bonroy, O. & Constantatos, C., 2014. "On the economics of labels : how their introduction affects the functioning of markets and the welfare of all participants," Working Papers 2014-03, Grenoble Applied Economics Laboratory (GAEL).
- Olivier Bonroy & Christos Constantatos, 2015. "On the economics of labels: how their introduction affects the functioning of markets and the welfare of all participants," Post-Print hal-01340827, HAL.
- Lapan, Harvey & Moschini, GianCarlo, 2009.
"Quality certification standards in competitive markets: When consumers and producers (dis)agree,"
Elsevier, vol. 104(3), pages 144-147, September.
- Lapan, Harvey E. & Moschini, GianCarlo, 2009. "Quality Certification Standards in Competitive Markets: When Consumers and Producers (Dis)Agree," Staff General Research Papers Archive 13048, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Colson, Gregory, 2009. "Improving nutrient content through genetic modification: Evidence from experimental auctions on consumer acceptance and willingness to pay for intragenic foods," ISU General Staff Papers 200901010800001872, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Marion Desquilbet & Sylvaine Poret, 2014.
"How do GM/non GM coexistence regulations affect markets and welfare?,"
European Journal of Law and Economics,
Springer, vol. 37(1), pages 51-82, February.
- Desquilbet, Marion & Poret, Sylvaine, 2011. "How do GM / non GM coexistence regulations affect markets and welfare?," 2011 International Congress, August 30-September 2, 2011, Zurich, Switzerland 114757, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Desquilbet, Marion & Poret, Sylvaine, 2012. "How do GM / non GM coexistence regulations affect markets and welfare?," TSE Working Papers 12-350, Toulouse School of Economics (TSE), revised Jun 2013.
- Hajderllari, Eliona & Karantininis, Kostas, 2011. "Genetically modified foods in vertically differentiated and vertically oligopolistic markets," 2011 International Congress, August 30-September 2, 2011, Zurich, Switzerland 114774, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- repec:bpj:bjafio:v:15:y:2017:i:1:p:7:n:3 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:gbl:wpaper:2013-01 is not listed on IDEAS
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:ajaeap:7404. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aaeaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.