An environmental accounting approach to valuing the services of natural forests and woodlands in Swaziland
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Nyborg, Karine, 2000. "Project analysis as input to public debate: Environmental valuation versus physical unit indicators," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 34(3), pages 393-408, September.
- Motta, Ronaldo Seroa Da & Amaral, Claudio A. Ferraz Do, 2000.
"Estimating timber depreciation in the Brazilian Amazon,"
Environment and Development Economics,
Cambridge University Press, vol. 5(01), pages 129-142, February.
- Ronaldo Seroa da Motta & Claudio Ferraz, 2015. "Estimating Timber Depreciation in the Brazilian Amazon," Discussion Papers 0077, Instituto de Pesquisa Econômica Aplicada - IPEA.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Wisdom Dlamini, 2009. "Lightning fatalities in Swaziland: 2000–2007," Natural Hazards: Journal of the International Society for the Prevention and Mitigation of Natural Hazards, Springer;International Society for the Prevention and Mitigation of Natural Hazards, vol. 50(1), pages 179-191, July.
- Shackleton, C.M. & Timmermans, H.G. & Nongwe, N. & Hamer, N. & Palmer, N. & Palmer, R., 2007. "Direct-use Values of Non-Timber Forest Products from Two Areas on the Transkei Wild Coast," Agrekon, Agricultural Economics Association of South Africa (AEASA), vol. 46(1), March.
More about this item
KeywordsEnvironmental Economics and Policy;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:agreko:31695. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aeasaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.