Hired hooves: Transactions in a south Indian village factor market
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Hicks, J. R., 1969. "A Theory of Economic History," OUP Catalogue, Oxford University Press, number 9780198811633.
- D. Gale Johnson, 1950. "Resource Allocation under Share Contracts," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 58, pages 111-111.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Madeira, Gabriel A. & Townsend, Robert M., 2008. "Endogenous groups and dynamic selection in mechanism design," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 142(1), pages 259-293, September.
- Weerachart T. Kilenthong & Gabriel A. Madeira, 2017.
"Observability and endogenous organizations,"
Springer;Society for the Advancement of Economic Theory (SAET), vol. 63(3), pages 587-619, March.
- Weerachart T. Kilenthong & Gabriel A. Madeira, 2010. "Observability and Endogenous Organizations," Working Papers 05-2010, Universidade de São Paulo, Faculdade de Economia, Administração e Contabilidade de Ribeirão Preto.
- Weerachart Kilenthong & Gabriel Madeira, 2015. "Observability and Endogenous Organizations," PIER Discussion Papers 13., Puey Ungphakorn Institute for Economic Research, revised Dec 2015.
- Gabriel de Abreu Madeira, 2015. "Observability and Endogenous Organizations," Working Papers, Department of Economics 2015_27, University of São Paulo (FEA-USP).
More about this item
KeywordsDemand and Price Analysis; Food Consumption/Nutrition/Food Safety;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:aareaj:118997. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aaresea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.