FDA Refusals of Food Imports by Exporting Country Group
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Anders, Sven M. & Westra, Sabrina, 2012. "Barriers to Fishery Exports from Developing Countries: The Impact of U.S. FDA Food Safety Regulation," 2012 Conference, August 18-24, 2012, Foz do Iguacu, Brazil 126912, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Jouanjean, Marie-Agnès & Maur, Jean-Christophe & Shepherd, Ben, 2015. "Reputation matters: Spillover effects for developing countries in the enforcement of US food safety measures," Food Policy, Elsevier, vol. 55(C), pages 81-91.
- Nguyen, Ly & Robert, Nelson & Norbert, Wilson, 2015. "Triggering Factors for US Import Refusals," 2015 Annual Meeting, January 31-February 3, 2015, Atlanta, Georgia 196877, Southern Agricultural Economics Association.
- Westra, Sabrina, 2011. "Still a Barrier to Trade? A Review of," SS-AAEA Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
More about this item
KeywordsFood Consumption/Nutrition/Food Safety; International Relations/Trade; F1; I18; Q17;
- F1 - International Economics - - Trade
- I18 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Health - - - Government Policy; Regulation; Public Health
- Q17 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Agriculture - - - Agriculture in International Trade
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:aaeach:94706. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aaeaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.